This property is located in the charming Recoleta neighborhood, the ideal location to be in Buenos Aires. The 2-story penthouse is on the 9th and 10th floors, providing maximum privacy as there is only one apartment per floor.
This newly remodeled property offers classy, elegant and spacious interiors. This unique property offers home-style living in the city for couples and/or families traveling together. Sunlight streams into the apartment throughout the day, with a open sky and neighborhood views, and a wonderful patio equipped with a BBQ for outdoor entertaining.
Santa Fe Avenue is only 2 blocks one way, with Plaza de los Barrientos along with its outdoor cafe's & restaurants. On our street you will find a deluxe Bakery, fresh pasta house, artisan cheese shop, butcher shop & neighborhood market where 3RD HOME members can do their shopping.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen, King, and Queen
7 guests maximum
Ministro Pistarini International Airport - EZE
30 minutes by car
Beautiful tree-lined neighborhood street, With view of Basilica, open sky & buildings.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Recoleta Plaza & Cemetary
- Calle Santa Fe & Florida (shopping)
- San Telmo (old town)
Places of Interest
- Colon Opera House
- Close to everything Buenos Aires offers!
- Cafe Tortoni - Do have a coffee at the famous Cafe Tortoni in Buenos Aires. Cafes are a way of life in B.A., but Tortoni is perhaps the most famous cafe in all of Argentina, patronized by celebrities since 1858.
- Cementerio de la Recoleta - The most celebrated Argentineans, including Eva Peron and her family, are buried at this elaborate cemetery, where mausoleums replicate chapels, pyramids and Greek temples.
- La Boca - This working class area originally populated by Italian dock workers has bloomed into a colorful center of art, restaurants and the colorful metal houses which present a refreshing change from the rest of the city.
Recoleta apartment-Casa Larrea
Very nice apartment in a great location. Great communication between us and the management company and owner. We were amazed by the dedicated elevator!! Great stay!”
It is a clean nice apartment near main attractions. We had excellent time here after our disappointment with another property in Buenos Aires. Thanks to owner for allowing us to stay on very short notice. Many thanks to 3rd home team ; Sammie to help us out by arranging this property quickly. I will definitely recommend this property in Buenos Aires.”
We enjoyed the apartment, which is very comfortable and well equipped. The property managers, Oasis Collection, were very professional and helpful. They give a high level of service, and that went a long way towards our enjoyment of our stay in Buenos Aires.”