Hanalei Happy Place “The Main House”
Hanalei, Kauai, Hawaii
Hanalei Happy Place The Main House
Nestled between the verdant mountains of the North Shore and the golden beaches with crystal clear water at Hanalei Bay, Hanalei, Hawaii is a perfect hidden gem for a picturesque getaway. With a population of just under 500, this town is one of the most ideal places to step off of the grid for a week, yet still have access to modern luxuries and amenities. With two bedrooms, one bathroom, and 1500 square feet, grab your closest friends and head to the most beautiful getaway imaginable.
Hanalei Happy Place is an open and bright Hawaiian style home that features an open beam ceiling, Koa hardwood floors, Island style furnishings and plenty of space to relax and unwind. Windows galore let the hypnotizing sights and sounds of the island flow through the home at all times.
With no TV, you’ll be able to truly connect to nature!
The rustic nature of the home continues on into the kitchen and dining areas. While the tropical nature and natural sensibility of the space welcome you in with open arms, you’ll be amazed by the functionality of the gourmet kitchen as well. Whip up delicious, homemade meals to be enjoyed as a family, dining alfresco in the covered porch as you gaze out on stunning scenery.
Both bedrooms offer plush, queen-sized beds and are decorated in vibrant tropical colors. Floral and sea-inspired patterns are scattered across the bedding, making you feel as if you’re truly resting in a tropical oasis.
There are very few towns with the stunning natural beauty and laidback style of Hanalei. The bay draws surfers from all over, so make sure you try your skills out on the waves. Even if you don’t come for the ocean, the stunning color of the sand and the jaw-dropping mountain vistas will take your breath away! In town, nibble on delicious and authentic bites and shop through chic, seaside shops for the perfect vintage souvenir. If you’re in the mood for an ice-cold beer, duck into a dive bar to chat with the locals!
The striking and breathtaking nature of Hanalei awaits!
**PLEASE SEE THE ADDITIONAL FEES SECTION FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS STAY
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Lihue Airport - LIH
1 hour by car
Views of private and beautiful tropical forest and palm trees!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
-Additional hours of host time available for an additional fee
-Pre-arrival grocery shopping at an additional charge
-Daily Housekeeping available for an additional fee with coordination prior to arrival.
+ local TVR #1158
Activities of Interest
- Napali Coast Hanalei Tours (10 minute walk) - Explore secluded beaches, ancient Hawaiian sites, tropical reefs, majestic valleys, sea caves and thousand-foot waterfalls.
- Holo Holo Charters (10 minute walk) - The most fun and efficient way to see the Napali coastline. Your knowledgeable Captain and crew will share the history and legends of this enchanting area, which was once home to hundreds of Hawaiians.
- Na Pali Catamaran (10 minute walk) - Departing from Hanalei Bay, sightseeing and snorkeling the majestic Na Pali Coast is the experience of a lifetime
- Kayak Hanalei (10 minute walk) - This family-owned company offers scenic kayak and paddle board tours throughout sparkling blue waters.
- Malama Ke Kai - Reef Guides Hawaii (10 minute drive) - Enjoy this truly unique reef exploration, led by master guides who have a true authentic knowledge of the area.
Places of Interest
- Limahuli Garden and Preserve (2 hour drive) - Backdropped by the majestic Makana Mountain and overlooking the Ocean, this tropical garden is surely a memorable excursion.
- Hanalei Beach (15 minute walk) - Soft sand, wide beach, and gorgeous views are present here!
- Kilauea Lighthouse and Wildlife Refuge (25 minute drive) - These ocean cliffs and tall, grassy slopes of a dormant volcano provide a protective breeding ground.
- Nā Pali Coast State Park (2 hour and 15 minute drive) - The cliffs here provide a rugged grandeur of deep, narrow valleys and sea views.
- Bar Acuda (10 minute walk) - Innovative small plates, such as polenta and scallops, steal the show at this urban, chic eatery.
Paradise is the perfect description!
A beautiful home in paradise, from the exquisite Kona wood floors to the authentic island decor it is a perfect vacation home. The owner was very thoughtful, calling to check on us after our arrival and leaving beautiful flowers and a fruit basket awaiting our arrival. Kauai is almost to beautiful to be true, with so many places to explore and things to do. The shops in Haneli are so cute and everyone makes you feel so welcome. Be sure to take a helicopter ride while you are here to truly get a sense of the amazing sights the island has to offer! Thank you for sharing your home with us ~ we look forward to returning soon! Amy Jo & Tom Karle, Landon & Aidan ”
Wonderful Time at Hale Luia
We had a wonderful time at Hale Luia. The house was beautiful and perfect for 2 adults, a toddler and an infant. The open living room allowed to always keep an eye on the toddler, who also enjoyed her afternoon naps on the lanai. The deck was a great safe space for the kids to play. The garden was just magical, hands down most beautifully landscaped house in Hanalei, and we could not get enough of the outdoor shower.The house is a short easy walk to the beach. The neighbor and the whole bali hai realty team was exceptionally welcoming and helpful in arranging for a crib to be delivered and answering all of our questions. Lisa Downer”
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet