Whidbey Island Waterfront Paradise
Whidbey Island Waterfront Paradise
Whidbey Island is an authentic Pacific Northwest vacation escape. These rural islands are a great antidote for big city pressures. While it may seem far away, it’s only a short drive from Seattle or Vancouver B.C. Here you will find wide-open beaches, scenic vistas, outdoor adventures, great art, food, and so much more.
This gorgeous three bedroom, three bathroom, 2,800 square foot beachfront home is just steps from the beach with 180 degree view of the Admiralty Inlet. Sit back and watch the cruise ships, submarines, and ships pass through.
On the main floor of this home, guests will find an entirely open floor plan that flows gracefully from room to room. The living room, dining room, and kitchen make up the perfect space for entertaining with efficient and modern appliances and décor.
Cozy up in one of the home’s three bedrooms – one fit with a King, another with a Queen, and the last, a Queen and twin separately located above the garage with a microwave, coffee maker and mini fridge along with it's own private bathroom. There is plenty of space for each guest to have their own private quarters with plenty of space to get ready.
During spring and summer experience the enchanting ambiance of the area while sitting in the hot tub or playing a game of bocce beachside. In the winter sit fireside and listen to the crashing waves, as you enjoy the incomparable view of the water and Olympic mountains.
There are many activities available on Whidbey Island, such as fishing, kayaking, whale watching, boat tours, golfing, hiking, shopping and more.
We are also centrally located for day trips to Port Townsend, Vancouver BC, Victoria BC, Seattle, Anacortes, Langley, Coupeville, La Connor and the San Juan Islands. However you choose to spend your time, you will feel rested and relaxed after your visit to Soaring Eagle Lodge.
Whidbey was identified as one of the 5 best places on the planet to visit by the New York Times “T Magazine” and Life Magazine voted Whidbey as one of the top 100 places in the world to visit.
Please note: The maximum capacity of this property is 8 guests. No parties.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen + Twin
8 guests maximum
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
60 minutes by car, then 20 minute ferry ride, 20 minutes by car from ferry
Olympic Mountains and 180 degree waterfront view
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Whidbey Island Kayaking - Specializes in providing unique kayak tours for paddlers of all abilities: 2-hour tours, 4-hour tours, full moon tours, bioluminescence tours, birdwatching tours and sunrise paddles.
- Ott & Murphy's Winery Tasting Room - A cozy spot for wine with a view.
- Leisure Yacht Charters - Make a luxury cruise with Captain Mark the highlight of your trip!
Places of Interest
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve - Today Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve preserves the historical, agricultural and cultural traditions of both native and Euro-American – while offering spectacular opportunities for recreation.
- Deception Pass State Park - This isn't a lie: with over 30 miles of hiking trails, this park is one of the premier hiking destinations in the country.
- Port Townsend - Discover Washington's Victorian Seaport & Arts Community. Whether on land or sea; indoors or outdoors – Port Townsend has activities for every taste.
- Cadee Distillery - Distillery tasting room offering tastings for all of the award winning Bourbons, Ryes, Gins & Vodka handcrafted on the island.
Exquisite beach home! We loved staying here, walking the beach every morning and enjoying the hot tub in the evening. We saw beautiful sunsets and lots of sea life, much to our delight. This gorgeous home is well appointed and has no detail missed. The owners were wonderful and communicated well. ”