Aquaspace 3 Bedroom Shanghai
***Aquaspace occasionally has additional availability for members than what is shown here on the website. Please contact us for the dates and Aquaspace will do their best to accommodate you, if at all possible..***
Shanghai, China's largest and most prosperous city, exudes an atmosphere of self-confidence and vitality. It is one of China's greatest economic and cultural centers, therefore it is popularly seen as the birthplace of everything considered modern in China.
With its East meets West interior design, the Aquaspace apartments transports their tenants from the bustling city of Shanghai into a peaceful environment where one can relax and recharge at a long stay luxury apartment. Nestled in the quiet gardens of Shanghai’s famous Yanlord Garden complex, Aquaspace provides an assured level of service that ensures your stay is comfortable and worry-free.
With a wide variety of shopping malls, international schools and transportation links in the surrounding Lujiazui area, the apartment is conveniently located to satisfy all daily needs.
This luxurious and spacious apartment has three bedrooms, a modern living room and a gorgeous outdoor balcony with wonderful garden or river views. High–end furniture, a straightforward layout, and a carefully handpicked decor create a calm and tranquil environment.
Size (sqm): 227
Compound: Yanlord Gardens
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2243 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Shanghai Pudong International Airport - PVG
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Miki Tours - Experience Shanghai the way you want to, with a custom tour built just for you.
- Shanghai Disneyland - Visit the most magical place on Earth here in Shanghai!
- Shanghai Wild Animal Park - A wonderful sanctuary for animals, and a must see if you have children!
- Culture Shock Tours - Participate in this fun, multi-themed, and off the beaten path bicycle tour in Shanghai.
- UnTour Shanghai Food Tours - Come explore Shanghai's tastiest authentic cuisine!
Places of Interest
- Shanghai Tower - Let the world's fastest elevator take you up to the most spectacular view of Shanghai that you'll see.
- Shanghai History Museum - Visit this immersive, dense exploration of the rich history of Shanghai.
- Old Town (Nanshi) - Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the crowded streets of this historic part of Shanghai.
- Longhua Temple - A hidden gem, this beauty is one of the oldest in Shanghai.
- Hakkasan - Fantastic, authentic dishes in a wonderful, elegant setting.
This is a beautiful condo in the financial district of Shanghai. The views from this unit are amazing! The owner Paul and his manager Karen were very helpful and provided a lot of local knowledge. I would highly recommend this property to anyone wanting see a spectacular Chinese city! All the best, Chris Corrigan”
Aquaspace was beautiful and a perfect location to enjoy all the great parts of China. They were very accommodating and helpful for a first time visitor!”
Wonderfull stay and service. Spectacular view of the Huangpu river and city lights of Shanghai. The condo is very well equiped with excellent amenities. The complex also has a great gym swimming pools, tennis,waterfalls and fountains. Location could not be better with easy access to the best places the city has to offer. The staff took great care of us and recommended the best restaurants and entertainment. Simply the best place to stay in Shanghai. Highly recommended”