Harkerville, South Africa
Lairds Lodge Country Estate (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Laird’s Lodge, with its effortless blend of unsurpassed service and understated comfort, epitomises the truly South African hospitality experience.
This exclusive Country House is set on a 24-acre estate with distant mountain views, perfectly positioned between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay in the heart of South Africa’s Garden Route.
The ultimate getaway for those who appreciate the unassuming graciousness of country living, Laird’s Lodge offers easy access to unspoiled beaches, world class golf courses, scenic nature reserves and limitless excursion options.
Laze your way through languid afternoons on one of several verandahs or in any of the sheltered courtyards where homemade iced tea is served with our compliments; the secluded swimming pool too is particularly inviting while beautifully landscaped gardens offer opportunity for a leisurely stroll.
Indoors, the front lounge with its comfortable couches, small library, complimentary internet access, wood burning fireplace, and satellite television provides an alternative backdrop to a cup of tea and the day’s decadent cake, or something stronger. And the brandy lounge has cosy seating arrangements ideal for enjoying an aged after dinner brandy or whisky, along with a separate large screen television area for the sports enthusiast.
Each of the elegant, high-ceilinged and individually decorated en suite rooms speaks of welcoming tranquility and easy living with cushioned comfort, air conditioned facilities, percale linen and specialised toiletries. Gowns, room safes, telephones, 42cm flat screen TV’s and well stocked tea and coffee stations add to the restrained luxury.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 300 square feet
2 guests maximum
Plettenberg Bay Airport (PBZ)
15 minutes by car
Beautifully landscaped gardens
Activities of Interest
- The neatesy Golf Course is Plettenberg Bay Golf Course - 5.3 miles away
- Salt River Mouth Hiking Trail or Enjoy Guided tours of the spectacular Robberg Nature Reserve along the rugged coastline and through magnificent forests of the Garden Route.
- Plettenberg Bay Wine Region Indulge in Bramon Estate's famous Methode Cap Classique Sauvignon Blanc Wine. Plettenberg Bay has been awarded a Wine of Origin status & Bramon is the only wine Estate in the area.
- Whale & Dolphin Watching in Plett - South Africa's boat based whale watching (also dolphins, seals and pelagic birds) with Ocean Safaris, Ocean Blue Adventures and The Explorer
- The 4-hour canyoning trip in The Crags is just the thing for those who are adventurous at heart.
Places of Interest
- Knysna Elephant Park is only 0.8 miles away and Robberg Nature Reserve is 7.7 miles away.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet