Springs Del Sol Lake Havasu Condo - Close to the Water!
Springs Del Sol Lake Havasu Condo - Close to the Water!
This lovely Arizona luxury condo sits on stunning Lake Havasu, and brings lakefront elegance to the desert! During your stay, your three-bedroom, 2100 square foot condo will offer you sanctuary from the blazing sun, and luxurious comfort at every turn.
While miles away from any coastline, this condo is built in a Tuscan style, with an interesting mix of traditional and vibrant elements incorporated into the decor. The bright and sunny feel of the home is tempered by the dark wooden finishes and leather that covers the plush sofas, offering a subdued sort of elegance to this desert oasis. The main living space is cozy and bathed in the natural sunlight that streams in through the windows, creating a picturesque space to sit and chat with family and friends or to enjoy a laid back movie night. From here, enter into your well-appointed kitchen, with its pristinely polished countertops and superior appliances. After cooking up a delicious and filling meal, enjoy it as a family at the gracefully stylish dining table, with seating for up to eight people.
Each of the three bedrooms offers a splendid bed, with supremely comfortable linens and duvets to match! The master offers a stately king-sized bed, while the other two beds are equally lavish queens. This condo also offers three bathrooms, one which offers a lovely, tiled tub, perfect for an afternoon soak when you feel like a little rest and relaxation.
While everything about this home positively screams luxury, the exquisite rooftop deck truly is the icing on the cake! The deck overlooks the stunning, deep blue waters of Lake Havasu and makes for a wonderful place to gather and watch the sun sink over the sweeping golf course and lake views. If this deck isn’t the first place you flock to after a long day spent sunning by the lake, you’ll definitely head to the hot tub and pool area, or take a blissful rest and rejuvenate your body in the sauna.
You'll have access to the great amenities at Havasu Springs Resort, including a 9 hole executive golf course, heated swimming pool, tennis court, fishing dock, boat slip rentals, bar and restaurant, game room and local store.
With more than 300 days of sunshine a year - and a unique mix of tranquil waters, rugged mountains, and unlimited entertainment – you’ll find it hard to stay cooped up inside at Lake Havasu, no matter how incredible your home may be! Everywhere you look, you’ll find locals and tourists alike having a blast at Arizona’s playground. Play a round of golf at the Emerald Canyon Golf Course, visit the spooky, Wild West ghost town of Swansea, or chow down at one of the many sensational, top-notch restaurants you’ll find in the surrounding areas. Lake Havasu routinely tops the lists of the best places to see iconic Arizona tourist attractions. Whether you like history, sports, or simply immersing yourself in nature, Lake Havasu and the surrounding areas have something special in store for you and your travel party!
Start fulfilling your Lake Havasu vacation dreams today!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Lake Havasu City Airport (HII), McCarran International Airport (LAS)
40 minutes by car (HII), 2 hours and 50 minutes by car (LAS)
Lake and golf course views!
Activities of Interest
- Emerald Canyon Golf Course - Carved out of the mountains and canyons overlooking the Colorado River, this course is the hidden jewel of the desert!
- Wet and Wyld Watersports - Explore a wide selection of rentals, such as old school jet skis, wave runners, and pontoon boats!
- Wanderlust Balloons - Discover the world from a bird's eye view as you gently glide above the Havasu Springs countryside.
- Sunset Charter and Tour Co. - When you visit Lake Havasu City, the perfect way to enjoy your vacation adventure is on the water, taking in the spectacular wilderness around you with this amazing charter company,
- Havasu Landing Casino - Discover the enchantment of the great outdoors at Havasu Landing Resort & Casino.
- Boat Rentals -- some of the best lake boating in the U.S.!
Places of Interest
- London Bridge - This is the most iconic landmark in all of Havasu Springs!
- Buckskin Mountain State Park - This park commands one of the finest views along the Parker Strip. Come enjoy the amazing mountain vistas these hiking trails have to offer!
- Swansea Ghost Town - Visit this spooky, Wild West town, abandoned since 1937.
- Nellie E. Saloon - The Desert Bar - A quirky, rustic watering hole, built on the site of a former mining camp!
- Cha-Bones - Consistently providing patrons with top quality food in a sophisticated atmosphere, this innovative menu mostly offers steak and Spanish style tapas.
- Blue Water Resort Casino - great casino gaming on the Colorado River.
- Copper Canyon - one of the best party coves on the lake!
- Parker Dam - deepest dam in the world.
- Grand Canyon - 3 hour drive each way, good day trip!
- Las Vegas - 3 hour drive each way, good day trip!
Outdoor enthusiast great home base.
Condo was nicely appointed. Beautiful views of Lake Havasu. Convenient to boat launch and desert OHV use. It is a bit of a walk to the marina so if you don't want to drive back and forth in your car there are golf cart rentals on site. There is also a restaurant on the property that was casual and good.”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer