Beachfront villa in Estepona
Andalucia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a huge area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East.
The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make this area one of the most attractive places in Spain.
This lovely beachfront villa is a well-appointed property featuring 3 bedrooms, comprising 2 master bedrooms (one ensuite) and one bunk bedroom (2 bunk beds to sleep 4), comfortably sleeping up to 8 guests. All bedrooms have unobstructed views of the sea. The second master bedroom has a terrace balcony.
The villa also benefits from a large garden, right on the sea, for great al fresco dining and barbecuing. There are 6 swimming pools within the grounds of Bahia Dorada. The closest pool is a short 3 minute walk from the villa. There is also a front garden where there is ample space to play on the table tennis table.
As a deliberate choice by the owners, the property doesn't have any wifi or television allowing guests to detox from technology and enjoy a totally relaxing holiday.
Being right by the sea, the property doesn't require AC which is not available. The sea breeze is enough to keep the property cool. There is a fireplace to keep the villa warm in the winter.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Gibraltar or Malaga Airport
30 mins by car
Sandy beach at your doorstep with great sea views; 180 degree veiw of the sea; Africa and Gibraltar can be seen on a clear day
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- Just a 15 minutes drive from Marbella where you can enjoy its shopping, restaurants and night-life.
- For golf lovers, there are many of the best golf courses nearby.
Places of Interest
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separates the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!
We had a fabulous time in this gorgeous beachfront villa. The home itself is tastefully decorated with newly remodeled kitchen and baths with an unobstructed view of the sea. The backyard faces the sea and we enjoyed eating outside with this view, walking on the beach, playing ping pong and exploring the beautiful Costa del Sol. The owners made it easy to arrive and check in and had helpful information on local places to visit. Fabulous time!”