Le Palmier is a 4 bedroom stone-built traditional French farmhouse with a few 'home essential' UK touches! It makes the perfect holiday home for family/friends sharing.
It's under a 10-minute drive from 'Blue Flag' sandy beaches, a minute’s walk from the local village with bars/cafes/restaurants & weekly markets and has a huge variety of fabulous family attractions close by.
The home has 4 bedrooms with the following configuration:
2 x 4 poster king-size master bedrooms
1 x Twin bedroom (able to fit extra single if required)
1 x 1 bunk bedroom
One of the double bedrooms has a 4 poster wrought-iron king-size bed with an en-suite Jacuzzi bathroom.
The second double bedroom also has a 160cm king-size bed and a door leading out to the gardens and pool area.
The twin bedroom - has two single beds and is able to convert to a good size double if required for more than 4 adults sharing.
An additional single bed can be supplied if required. It is stacked with toys, train tracks, books, games and videos so the kids have a room to play in.
The bunk bedroom has an en-suite shower room, with hand basin. There is also an additional family bathroom.
Freshly pressed 100% cotton bed linen, as well as bath and hand towels, are supplied.
Le Palmer’s outdoor eating area is accessible from the double patio doors leading from the kitchen.
Here you will enjoy the 4m x 5m gazebo, which creates welcome shade during the hot summer days or a floodlit area for evening dining.
Partially laid to lawn, mature plants, trees, shrubs and flowers, surround the small garden - there is garden furniture with extra chairs for a lazy afternoons reading under the olive tree.
A chimney-style barbecue has been provided to ensure that you can cook outside in style, whilst enjoying your evening Pimm's on the terrace.
The 12m x 6m shared swimming pool is surrounded by 150m2 of decking. The pool has been specifically designed and built with children's enjoyment in mind and has both a SAFETY FENCE and has LOCKABLE CHILD-GATE.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1350 square feet
King, King, Twin, and Bunk
4 guests maximum
Nantes or La Rochelle
1 hour 15 and 1 hour 30 respectively
The garden and pool
Pool heating £90 per day
This home shares a pool with La Pergola and La Pressoir and, depending on availability, can be booked all together providing a total of 12 bedrooms for larger extended groups or multiple family trips.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- With 200km of coastline in the Vendee, there is a plethora of different breaks and surfing conditions to suit both novice and experienced surfers for the ultimate thrill.
- Atlantic Wake Park – If you love snowboarding you are going to love it here...! The great 750 meters long lake ski lift allows you to practice up to 10 people simultaneously on either a wakeboard, wake shake, kneeboard & ski’s.
- Indian Forest Water Jumps - (5 mins away) Thrill seekers, of all ages, idea of paradise...! Check out this cool video and remember, book La Mirabelle and receive 10% discount off your entrance ticket to the park :)
Places of Interest
- Puy du Fou is a must visit! This is where time stands still - and will be an instant hit with children and adults alike. You'll see villages from different eras, gladiators still doing battle and Vikings launching attacks on fortified castles!
- The 'Loire a Velo' is 180km of sign-posted cycle paths where you can ride through stunning Loire countryside, passing though villages, vineyards, visit Chateaux and Abbeys.
- The Marais Poitevin, more commonly known as the 'Venise Verte' is an amazing landscape of man-made canals and waterways. Canoeing or kayaking through these waterways is the ideal way to experience the Vendée landscape.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo