Prepare yourself for a week of luxury, relaxation, and impeccable views of the Atlantic Ocean at Seaside Serenity. As you walk up to this five-bedroom, 3600 square foot seafront home, you will not only be amazed by the views but also the charming yet elegant atmosphere of the home and property.
Walk into the home and be greeted by sleek hardwood floors, and warm, neutral colors that pair perfectly with the ocean accents both inside and outside. The living room welcomes you with a stunning stone fireplace and plush couches. Natural sunlight comes through the many windows and glass doors that provide access to the back patio.
The Chef's kitchen is clean and bright with white marble countertops, and chic design. There is an oversized double sink that overlooks the bay, so you are sure to never miss a moment of the amazing scenery. With a double oven, double stove, and center island with seating, there is plenty of room for cooking up an amazing dish and hanging out together during the meal prep!
The dining area and kitchen offer beautiful sky lighting as well. Surrounded by doors leading to the back deck, you can easily transport the meal outside to enjoy the high-end patio furniture.
Like the rest of the home, the master suite will amaze you. The king-size bed faces a glass-encased wall, so you wake up to amazing sunrises and views. Take your morning coffee out through your private balcony entrance. On cooler mornings, enjoy the same views inside on one of two cozy armchairs.
The master bathroom is covered in marble tiling from the floor to the wall. The spacious walk-in shower is a perfect way to start or end a day of sightseeing or relaxing. If you need a little more time to relax, you will love the large tub,
There are four guest bedrooms with queen-size or full beds. They are all nicely decorated with sleek linens with ocean blues and greens. Each room boasts more amazing views!
During the day, take one of the kayaks out to the shoreline and get some up-close sightseeing done. Enjoy the backyard patio, or sit around the fire pit and catch up with friends and family! Whether you're looking to explore the scenery, art, cuisine, or parks of Nova Scotia, you will find the comfort and convenience of Seaside Serenity meet your every need.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
Halifax Stanfield International Airport - YHZ
50 min by car.
Atlantic Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Art Gallery of Nova Scotia (40 min by car) - Multiple artists with a focus on regional, national and international context for Nova Scotia artists and their work.
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk (45 min by car) - Take a stroll and expect to see pubs, artists, buskers, restaurants, nd some great scenic vistas to snap a photo or two.
- Neptune Theatre (40 min by car) - See a show at the largest professional theatre company in Atlantic Canada performing a mixture of new and classical plays.
Places of Interest
- Queensland Beach Provincial Park (30 min by car) - With warm waters and a great location, this is one of the most popular beaches on the South Shore.
- Peggys Point Lighthouse (20 min by car) - An active lighthouse and an iconic Canadian image that is one of the busiest tourist attractions in the province.
- Halifax Public Gardens (40 min by car) - Take a tour of these Victorian era public gardens.
- Citadel Hill (35 min by car) - Step back in time with the 78th Highlanders and the 3rd Brigade Royal Artillery to learn what it was like for the soldiers and their families to live and work in this historic fort.
This home is beautifully situated and is itself beautiful. The hosts are interesting and communicative and questions were answered quickly and thoroughly. Our whole experience was first class. This is clearly a beloved family home, ied. not presented like an impersonal hotel, and is the better for it: don’t expect anonymity. We loved it and thank the owners for sharing this gorgeous spot.”