Villa Gardenia makes intelligent use of space and comprises five bedrooms divided between two pavilions to the pool’s left and one on its right-hand side.
Cleverly designed with three pavilions, two to the left of the swimming pool and one on the right-hand side, Villa Gardenia offers five bedrooms. On the right are the master suite, which commands ocean views, and two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms overlooking the pool. Two additional bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, are discreetly located to the rear of the pavilion on the left and face the garden area.
Completing the property are a fully fitted kitchen and dining area located next to a separate pavilion with a lounge area furnished in contemporary style and looking out on to the pool.
Gardenia features 27m of beach frontage.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Samui Airport - USM
25 minutes by car
Wonderfull sea views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- One of the hottest attractions in Mae Nam is Samui Frisbee Golf. Fun for anyone who can wield the flying disc, Frisbee Golf makes a great day in the sun. For traditional golfers, the Royal Samui course is less than thirty minutes from Villa Frangipani.
- Santiburi Samui Country Club Koh Samui is the only championship 18 hole golf course in Samui stretching along the hills of the northern coastline offering spectacular elevations changes from 25 to 180 meters above sea level.
Places of Interest
- One of the top ranked attractions for this area of the island is Samui Frisbee Golf. Fun for all ages
- Koh Tao: The island is consistently gaining popularity and going more upscale, but for now this jungle-topped cutie has the busy vibe of Samui mixed with the laid-back nature of Pha-Ngan.
- The 40-some jagged jungle islands of Ang Thong Marine National Park stretch across the cerulean sea like a shattered emerald necklace – each piece a virgin realm featuring sheer limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons and perfect peach-coloured sands.
A water front oasis
These are comments from my friends as I had a family emergency and did not visit personally. My friends responded with words like, awesome, gorgeous, fabulous location, great space to spread out and great service by staff. All friends gave this a five star property.. ”
The vila and the staff were amazing! We think this is the best place to stay on Koh Samui. The chef was amazing and the food fresh and delicious. Bravo to all of the people who make this stay so amazing!,”