Charming Paradise Praia do Espelho
The house is situated south of Trancoso, in the private OUTEIRO DAS BRISAS condominium in a very similar atmosphere to the square of Trancoso, but with all the security of a closed condominium.
It is a beautiful house, nicely decorated, with pool, large balcony, air-conditioning in all suites, cable tv, wi-fi with high-speed internet.
The condominium comprises of a small village with a grocery shop, some restaurants, hotels, B&Bs, private houses, internet facility and plenty of undeveloped land. It is also on the beautiful PRAIA DO ESPELHO, considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil.
It offers a private aircraft landing strip and a Polo ground and a golf course is in the planning stage.
Gardening, discreet 24-hour security and maintenance services are provided by the condominium.
We assist our guests with grocery shopping. Fresh vegetables, fish, lobster and shrimp are can be delivered to the house too if you wanted to order in advance.
Ms BENI provides daily care and housekeeping and can lay on breakfast and lunch for an additional fee.
You will have the privilege of being in your space which is integrated into the local culture and your lifestyle at the same time.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3900 square feet, 363 square meters
Queen, Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Porto Seguro Internacional Airport
1:30h by car
The beautiful gardens and swimming pool
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Combine biking and kayaking as you travel to the gorgeous Praia do Mutá. Cruise along the water as you admire incredible geological formations and historic colonial houses.
- Begin with some stretches and learn about the planned route before biking out on the board walk of Passarela do Álcool. Admire the plentiful historic colonial houses built along the river, only separated from the sea by an incredible sandstone formation
- Continue riding along the north coast beaches until you arrive at Praia do Mutá, a small cove lined with coconut trees. Situated between Porto Seguro and Santa Cruz Cabrália, the beach offers views of both along with a chill coastal atmosphere.
Places of Interest
- Separated from Porto Seguro by the Buranhém River, Arraial d'Ajuda boasts a host of secluded and idyllic beaches – the perfect place to soak up the sun in beautiful Bahia.
- The historic center is one of the must-see places in town. One of the first towns in the country, it played a significant role in the discovery and colonization of Brazil.
- Go On The Reserva Indígena da Jaqueir Tour This is a great natural and cultural experience where you will be guided by the native people with painted faces and dressed in their traditional ways.
We had a magical stay at Celso's amazing home in Porto Seguro, Brazil. The pictures don't do it justice as the home and grounds are even more gorgeous when you arrive. It is all open throughout with complete privacy. It is outdoor living at it's best. We enjoyed soaking in the warm waters of the private pool surrounded by vegetation. We felt like we were in the jungle. Taking an outdoor shower was a delight. The house has everything you could want for cooking and entertaining. Celso responded immediately when we had questions with explicit directions and instructions through Whatsapp. We ordered food to be awaiting us at the house. Ms. Beni greeted us with a lunch upon arrival. The most amazing beaches are a short walk from the house with beach restaurants that serve fresh whole fish. The village has several good restaurants that you walk to. It is very secluded but we were so happy there we rarely ventured out. However, a highlight was an evening at the Quandrado in Trancoso. It was magical with outside dinning, lanterns lighting the square and free music in several places.Truly a vacation to remember.”