This recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is freshly painted and furnished with new linens, furniture and TVs. It also includes a new kitchen with granite countertops and new appliances. This house is the perfect Hilton Head getaway for a family or small group!
The home is just a two minute walk to the beach and just a short bike ride to Coligny Plaza. Enter the house from the spacious front steps and deck, perfect for catching the evening breezes and amazing sunrises and sunsets.
The living room features a sleeper sofa for extra bedding, flat screen TV and open layout kitchen -- a great area to gather for food, movies, TV, games and fun. The two guest bedrooms are to the right of the living room with a shared bath at the end of the hall. The back guest bedroom has a queen bed and a view of the pool. The front guest bedroom features a queen bed and a twin bed with direct access to the front deck. The master bedroom is just to the left of the living room, dining room and kitchen. Featuring a king bed and doors that open right to the front patio, this master bedroom is quite spacious. The en suite master bathroom is classically done with a free standing, lovely claw foot tub and separate glass shower.
The back yard features a hot tub and a large ground level pool with fenced-in yard. There is also a gas grill and plenty of seating outside for entertaining. You'll also be able to enjoy ample parking, wifi throughout and many more amenities included for all guests!
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Savannah/ Hilton Head Island
1 hour by car
Gorgeous ocean side area!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
Places of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum - featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
33 golf courses on Hilton Head Island
1 Osprey is a lovely comfortable walk-up ranch. it was quite clean, all though there were dead cockroaches in both bathrooms that was not a big deal for any of us-the entire island is quite damp and humid.. and easy check-in with a management co. near Coligney Circle and numerous restaurants all over. never used the pool and hot tub, but walked the beach a lot. excellent beach 200 yards away, and you can walk as far as you want on beautiful sand. not all golf courses are equal. Port Royal was our favorite for play, maintenance and cost. and their prime rib and seafood dinners were super. we enjoyed our stay a lot.”