The Westin Kierland- 1 Bedroom Villa
The Westin Kierland - 1 Bedroom Villa
Surround yourself with options that range from exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment to world-class golf and a spa that honors the healing cultures of old Arizona, all in a warm, welcoming destination that feels like home.
This spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 860 square ft. villa will inspire you to relax and refresh your spirit and is intuitively designed to suit your personal needs. You'll appreciate generous balconies, granite counter tops and solid maple cabinets, as well as other custom touches that reflect the beauty of the desert that surrounds you.
Your living room includes an entertainment center with remote-control color TV, DVD player and stereo system.
Both bedrooms feature a luxurious Westin Heavenly® Bed with layer after layer of refreshing down bedding and some of the world's finest linens.
The villa is within walking distance to the adjacent resort and spa and only a 200 yard walk to the 27 hole championship golf course. There is also a shuttle that travels back and forth to the Agave Spa.
Located on ten magnificent acres amid the exclusive 730-acre master-planned community of Kierland, this AAA Four Diamond-rated resort exemplifies the sophisticated style and desert beauty of Scottsdale. Embrace pure renewal at the renowned Agave, The Arizona Spa or challenge the manicured fairways while taking in all the unique temptations this vacation destination has to offer.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 859 square feet, 80 square meters
2 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) or Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport (AZA)
25 minutes by car (PHX) or 50 minutes by car (AZA)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Tube the Lower Salt River rapids in beautiful Tonto National Forest, just a short drive from Phoenix. Enjoy a “floating picnic” and experience the natural wonders of Arizona
- Explore musical styles from around the globe at the Musical Instrument Museum
- Discover the beauty of Pinnacle Peak Park, which offers 3.5 miles of picturesque hiking
- Spend a day hiking and exploring
- Lounge poolside surrounded by desert views
Places of Interest
- Scottsdale Quarter- you'll want to go for the upscale dining and shopping, and your kids will love the splash pad!
- Phoenix Zoo
- Cardinals Football Stadium
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Pinnacle Peak Park
Great stay for Thanksgiving
We stayed for three nights over Thanksgiving. Very nice and clean unit.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility