Kanda Balcony Pool Villa
Koh Samui, Thailand
Just minutes from Cheongmon's family friendly beaches and the action and nightlife of Chaweng, Kanda Residences is perfectly situated to provide seclusion and privacy while allowing easy access to all Samui has to offer. Whether a family with small children or newlyweds on their honeymoon, we work with each of our guests to create a personalised and memorable experience.
The Balcony Pool Villas at Kanda Residences have a higher vantage point, thus offering ocean views from the second floor Master Bedroom.
In addition to the master bedroom, there are two further guest bedrooms on the ground floor. On the lower level, guests will find a spacious living room with dining and in-villa kitchen facilities with an IDD cordless telephone with voice mail, Cable TV and DVD home theater system and a well-stocked gourmet mini bar.
Air-conditioned ensuite bathrooms are complete with double vanity mirrors, rain showers, large bathtubs and full amenities.
Outside, a large private pool furnished with sun loungers as well as a gazebo offer guests the opportunity to relax in comfort while enjoying the tropical beauty of Koh Samui and the sea beyond.
Private tours, cooking lessons, golf tee times and children's activities are all on offer.
Choose private in-villa dining with the option of personal chefs and waiters, have a romantic beach dinner under the stars or dine in the RockPool beachfront restaurant while enjoying stunning views.
Rejuvenate your body and restore your soul with the healing touch of Samui's Wat Pho certified therapists in the privacy of your villa, in our poolside spa area or right on the beach.
Whatever your wish, we at Kanda Residences strive to provide our guests with a truly magical experience.
***The photos shown are indicative of the Kanda Residences and are not necessarily of the property you will be staying in.***
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Koh Samui airport
5 minutes by car
Wonderful ocean views from the 2nd floor Master Bedroom
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Fisherman Village - a charming village on the east side of the beach.
- Kayaking and snorkelling - Na Muang Waterfalls, a majestic set of two cascades on Koh Samui, show that the island’s beauty is not limited to its beaches.
- If you are there at the right time, you may want to dip into a Full Moon Party at Rin Beach
Places of Interest
- Chaweng Beach and Chaweng Lake are a must see
- The fascinating rock formations of Hin Ta and Hin Yai have long been a major attraction for both locals as well as tourists.
- Arguably Samui’s most well known landmark, the famous Big Buddha shrine is home to a 12-metre high golden Buddha that can be seen from several kilometres away.
- Wat Plai Laem is a temple which features a striking white 18-arm statue of Guanyin, the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, along with many other fine examples of Buddhist art and architecture.
Nicely located + quiet/peaceful resort.
My partner and I enjoyed our stay at Kanda Residences. The location is ideal for exploring Bophut, and the eastern side of Koh Samui. The Kanda staff were very nice and helpful. We enjoyed hiring their excellent drivers and reasonably-priced taxi services. Room service was also convenient, with a nice selection of Thai dishes available. The resort has one restaurant/bar called 'Rockpool', offering impressive views of the Gulf of Thailand. We enjoyed visiting many restaurants nearby, including 'Khao Horm' (near airport), 'Sabienglae Krua 2' (Bophut Beach), 'Pak Tai' (located inside Ritz-Carlton), as well as lunch at 'Khrua Chao Ban' (just south of Lamai Beach, and original 'Sabienglae' restaurant, also highly recommended). A littler further afield, we recommend luncheon experiences at 'Takho Bangpo Seafood', 'KOH Thai Kitchen' (inside Four Seasons), as well as 'Starry Seafood' (north of Nathon). We liked to bring our own wines to the more local restaurants mentioned above. All in all we enjoyed our week here, and recommend it.”