Alpine Star Retreat
Alpine Star Retreat
Nestled in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge, Alpine Star Retreat is the perfect place to escape while still maintaining close proximity to all that Breckenridge and Summit County have to offer. This spectacular mountain getaway offers four bedrooms and rests on 5300 square feet, allowing you and your guests to ample space to enjoy all the luxury provided to you. Just over a mile from Main Street and the Gondola, and furnished with all the luxuries of home, this sensational residence is ready for your reception!
This home was created to entertain groups of all shapes and sizes, featuring a spacious open layout with arched, lofty ceilings that give the space the feel of the great outdoors. Rustic, wooden décor pieces can be found at every turn, perfectly accented by earthy finishes, such as the plush, leather couches and grand, stone fireplace found in the main living room. The home also offers a gourmet kitchen, fit with a Viking four-burner stove, plenty of counter space, and a large, walk-in pantry that’s perfect for big parties. Enjoy your delicious, home-cooked meals at the expansive dining table, surrounded by lovely stone walls and resting under a delicate chandelier.
There are four bedrooms offered at this home, including main level master suite, complete with a massive king-sized bed, and lavishly decorated with a stunning fireplace and luxurious bedding. The en suite master bathroom includes a walk-in steam shower, and relaxing jetted-bathtub for the upmost comfort. Two additional bedrooms are located on the lower level, offering king and queen beds respectively, and the final bedroom can be found in the upper level loft. Kids will love this room, as it connects over to the game room, offering ample entertainment options, including a flat screen television and billiards table. Up here, you’ll also find even more sleeping space in the form of three extra twin beds with three attached twin trundles. The sofa in the family room can be transformed into a queen-sized sleeper sofa to accommodate for more guests.
Spend your days enjoying all the natural beauty and adventure in Breckenridge, but don’t forget to take in the wonder of the outdoors at your own home as well. After a long day, enjoy a casual barbecue and take advantage of the state of the art grill found at this home. As the sun sinks low in the sky and the air gets cooler, warm up with a glass of wine and a dip in the luxurious hot tub, nestled on the back deck overlooking the captivating mountain views.
Spend your week in Breck falling in love with the town as so many before you have done. Soak up the mountain scenery, and explore everything the town has to offer, from incredible winter days on the slopes at Breckenridge Resort to summer hot air balloon rides, soaring high over the peaks. Vail, Beaver Creek and Keystone are all just a short drive away, but don’t forget to discover all the activity in your own backyard first! Breckenridge offers access to incredible winter and summer activities, including skiing, dog sledding, horseback riding, zip lining, and more! When your exhilarating day is over, head out to one of the many five star restaurants in the area, many offering breathtaking views of all the majesty surrounding you.
No matter when you visit, this impressive home is sure to serve as the perfect mountain getaway!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5300 square feet, 493 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Other
14 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
1 hour and 45 minutes by car
Direct view of Breckenridge Ski Resort, Peaks 6-10
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Epic Local Pass - Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood.
- Good Times Adventures - Established in 1986, Good Times Adventures is the only snowmobile and dog sledding tour operator actually in Summit County.
- Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides - Listed on NBC's Today Show's Bucket List of 50 things you must do during your life, this tour will show you the beauty of Colorado like you have never seen before.
- AVA Rafting and Zip Line - Get a thrill on an epic rafting, rock climbing, or zip line tour.
- Breckenridge Golf Club - With majestic mountains in the distance, this amazing course offers challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Breckenridge Resort - Breck has five interconnected peaks that offer an amazing variety for every skill level.
- Breck Summer Fun Park - Ride down the mountain on 2,500 feet of alpine coaster, fly through the air on a zipline, and so much more!
- Vail and Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin -- All just a short drive away!
- Broken Compass Brewery and Tap House - Great beer and an even greater atmosphere can be found at this local, cozy tap house!
- Pioneer Crossing - With breathtaking views at the top of Peak 7, this is Breck's premier on-mountain dining experience.
Skiing in luxury
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Alpine Star. The house is very well equipped with lots of space and comforts. And of course the skiing at Breckenridge was thrilling.”
We loved our stay at this beautiful home situated on a hill that allows you delight in the winter wonderland of Breck! The house is well decorated and cozy and just perfect for a family to feel at home while vacationing!”
Winter Wonder Home
Many thanks to owner Tracy for great communication and her beautiful and well-appointed home. The location was an easy 10 minute drive to downtown Breck and gondola. The snow was great and we would love to visit again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet