Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii
Contemporary Waterfront Home in Napili
This two bedroom luxury home is all about quality from the high-end finishes to the tasteful art -- it truly has it all. The floor to ceiling windows look out over the beautiful blue waters of a private cove in Napili. Molokai can be seen in the distance with whales passing by throughout the day during whale season. This home is a perfect retreat for a high luxury trip to one of the most incredible parts of the Hawaiian islands, Lahaina.
Each bedroom is a master in of itself with private bathrooms and showers in each. The home is perfect for two couples as the bedrooms are on opposite ends of the home. The home was completely remodeled within the last year and has everything you'll need for a private luxury vacation.
Along with the living room, there are multiple locations for lounging peacefully and admiring the many amazing views. Just outside is the lounge area where guests can watch the sun rise and set, or stargaze out on the gorgeous deck.
The cove is home to many turtles, as there is a nesting cave just below the home. Turtles can be seen while sitting in the home, or out on the spacious surrounding decks. Or, take a swim with them, as the beach is a few steps away.
Nearby, in Lahaina, there are many superb restaurants, art galleries, adventurous excursions, whale watching tours in the winter and many spectacular shopping opportunities. Further to the north is Kaanapali, where you will find even more shopping, restaurants and luxury spas.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure THIRDHOME members feel pampered and comfortable as they relax and soak in the sounds of the waves. We want our guests to feel like they'll never want to leave the island!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Kahului Airport or Kapalua Aiport
Kahului 1 hour by car and Kapalua 10 min by car
Spectacular oceanfront views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- BeachShop at the Paia Farmers Market for fresh local Hawaiian produce and juices
- Go surfing and paddle boarding just right outside the home!
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerize by the intensity of this beautiful animals
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem
Places of Interest
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today
"Mana from Heaven"
This home is a dream. There really isn't anything to criticize. To be honest, if I were to say anything negative about it I would be doing a disservice to the true spirit of what this place is about. If you get the opportunity to stay here, do it!!!”
Mr. & Mrs. Douglas Webber
Had a Wonderful Expirience at this Beautiful Home located in Napili Cove. This was truly one of the most relaxing trips ever! Watched the Beautiful Sunsets nearly every Day. The Views from this Oceanfront Propery are absolutely Breathtakkng. House boost a modern/beachy decor. Snorkeled in the Bay nearly everyday. Found a great local Fish Market, providing an opportunity to cook most meals at the house. Will be sure to return to this Wonderful Property. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo