Los Olivos Olive Hill Cottage
Los Olivos Olive Hill Cottage
If you’re looking for an intimate stay with the one you love, this is the home for you! This charming, one-bedroom cottage, nestled deep in the Santa Ynez wine valley, is the perfect home for wine and nature lovers alike. The 1,000 square foot property is surrounded by lush groves of olive trees, and all the other rich, natural wonders this amazing part of the country has to offer. This home is ideally suited to couples, so make this home your destination for your next romantic getaway!
You’ll find your stay here cozy and serene, away from the hustle and bustle of the real world. The air of rusticity and countryside elegance offered by this cottage is surpassed by none, ensuring for a blissful and relaxing stay. This picturesque home has recently been updated, now boasting gleaming hardwood floors and pristine, glass-tiled bathrooms. If you love to cook, you’ll absolutely adore the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, suited to accommodate the world’s top chefs. In the winter, the fireplace makes for a wonderful spot to cozy up with a glass of wine. However, if the weather allows and it’s a little warmer, take that glass of wine outside and enjoy a brilliant sunset over the magnificent vineyards in your backyard!
The home offers one spectacular bedroom, with a full-sized king-bed that's outfitted with superb linens and bedding to help lull you to sleep at night. While cozy, this bedroom area feels open and airy, creating a lovely atmosphere to tuck in for the night.
Coming home to your oasis in Santa Ynez will be even more delightful after you’ve spent a long day exploring all that wine country has to offer! The cottage is close to all the finest restaurants in Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, and Solvang, as well as over one hundred sensational wineries, and numerous other outdoor activities and adventures. During your stay, you'll be less than a ten-minute drive away from numerous five-star vineyards, making it easy to visit multiple places in one day.
This romantic hideaway is waiting for you, so don’t waste any more time. Book your amazing stay today!
Private Residence with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
2 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (SBA) or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
40 minutes by car (SBA), 2 hours by car (LAX)
The cottage is located on a six-acre olive ranch, with gorgeous views of olive trees!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sky's the Limit Ballooning Santa Barbara - Soar to new heights over breathtaking Santa Barbara!
- Vino Vaqueros Horseback Riding - This company offers private, guided horseback riding through the hills and vineyards of the Santa Ynez wine country.
- Painting in the Vineyard with Gypsy Studios - Discover your inner artist while you sip on a glass of wine and paint the scenic Santa Ynez Valley vineyards!
- Gallery Los Olivos - Gallery Los Olivos offers excellence in art that will enhance your life and personal style whether your tastes are traditional or more contemporary.
- River Course at the Alisal - This course presents golfers with breathtaking panoramas of the brilliant hues of the foothills and the Santa Ynez Mountains and Valley!
Places of Interest
- Sustone Vineyars & Winery - Along with over 100 other vineyards in the area, this winery boasts fabulous wines and spectacular views!
- Santa Ynez Wine Trail - A scenic driving route through Santa Barbara wine country that offers opportunities to tour major wineries along the way.
- Chumash Casino Resort - Stop by and hit the blackjack table for a night out!
- Sedgwick Reserve - Visit this world-class research, conservation and education facility located in Santa Barbara County in the Santa Ynez Valley. A great spot for a hike!
- Bell Street Farm - An essential culinary destination in Santa Barbara wine country.