Pacific Paradise Penthouse
San Clemente, California
Your California beach house dreams can now become a reality, with this picturesque oceanfront condo! This two bedroom, two bathroom property offers incredible luxury, all with the added bonus of incredible proximity to all that San Clemente has to offer.
With the beach just steps away, you’ll never find more incredible views of the deep blue ocean than you will here. Take in the sights and the salt air from your dining room table as you enjoy your morning cup of coffee. Immediately after breakfast, head down to the beach to catch some of those world famous Pacific waves. Our more adventurous guests will absolutely adore the proximity of the ocean, and want to spend all day playing, surfing, and boogie boarding. But if you’d rather take a blissful nap in the sun, or enjoy the cool ocean breeze, never fear. Down by the beach you’ll find multiple beach trails to explore, the famous San Clemente Pier, as well as a few charming spots ideal for a family barbecue. After a long day in the California sunshine, the main living room offers ample space, comfortable furniture for relaxation, and huge windows, perfect for catching sight of the many magnificent sunsets you’ll see during your stay. If you want a closer look, head out to the community deck. Get to know some of your neighbors, and engage in that famous laid back California lifestyle!
In the lavish master bedroom, you’ll find an expansive walk in closet, and a gorgeous remodeled bath. Each bedroom in this exquisite condo offers all the luxury and comfort that you could ever ask for, each beautifully decorated in with a traditional California style that you’ll absolutely adore.
If the charming luxury and the lovely vistas of the beach aren’t enough to convince you this is the ocean oasis of your dreams, this home is also nestled a short stroll away from the famed Del Mar Avenue. This street offers the finest restaurants and the unsurpassed luxury shops to explore at your leisure. Here in San Clemente, you’ll never run out of exciting new places to discover, or incomparable luxury to enjoy.
Condo with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
John Wayne Airport - SNA
40 minutes by car.
Pacific Ocean, Catalina Island
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Talega Golf Club - Set high above the hills of San Clemente, Talega Golf Club features par 72, 18-hole championship golf course, a Spanish colonial clubhouse and beautiful views.
- San Diego Zoo - Home to more than 3,500 rare and endangered animals, come visit and learn about amazing wildlife!
- San Clemente Surf School - Learn how to surf and enjoy some of the world’s best waves with the San Clemente Surf School.
- Reef to Reef Charters - Let Captain Mark take you on the fishing trip of a lifetime!
- Craft Brewery Tours - Take a tour of the Left Coast brew facility and see how this family owned brewery operates in the big leagues!
Places of Interest
- San Clemente Pier - At this classic spot, enjoy the ambiance of a real surf town!
- Old Town San Diego - Discover Old Town by visiting the many historic sites and learn about San Diego history!
- Disneyland - Experience the magic of Disney!
- Knotts Berry Farm - California's best theme and amusement park!
- Nick's San Clemente - Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage!
This is home base for the perfect San Clemente vacation
Just steps from the beach, pier and fun restaurants, this partial ocean view condo is neat, clean, well equipped, and sleeps 6. The condo and the town of San Clemente exceeded my expectations. ”
Wonderful Stay at Relaxed Beach Condo
We had a wonderful stay at this relaxed condo in San Clemente, CA. The property is located in a fun and lively beach community within easy walking distance to the town beach and pier as well as a number of great restaurants. The owners were accommodating and responded to our questions promptly. We enjoyed all of the amenities of the property including a fully stocked kitchen that overlooked the ocean, two comfortable bedrooms and a gas fireplace in the family room. The condo was conveniently situated between LA and San Diego so we were easily able do day trips to the San Diego Zoo, Legoland and DisneyLand with our young son as well as a spend some time at the beach in town, Dana Point and Laguna Beach.”
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet