Hyatt Vacation Club at
The Welk, San Diego Area - Two-Bedroom Villa
A PICTURESQUE FAMILY-FRIENDLY RETREAT IN SAN DIEGO
The Welk is a world unto its own, nestled on 450 pristine acres in the hills of Escondido. Make a splash in one of eight swimming pools, tee off on two golf courses, and enjoy family games in the sports yard. Treat yourself to a pampering massage at the on-site spa, and grab a bite at multiple on-site eateries. The San Diego area’s banner attractions, including the San Diego Zoo and Temecula wineries, are just a short drive away. Participate in exciting adventures like a sunset bike cruise, escape room, and more. With its many indoor and outdoor offerings, this picturesque retreat is bursting with vacation possibilities for everyone from adventure-seeking families to vacationers who simply want to relax in the sun.
This spacious two-bedroom villa features a private patio or balcony, one bedroom with one king bed and a second bedroom with either one king or two full beds, two bathrooms, a separate living area with a queen sleeper sofa, a full kitchen with dining room, and in-room laundry.
• Expansive, separate dining room with dining table
• Furnished private patio or balcony
• Aromatherapy bath products from Lather Modern Apothecary
• Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
AMENITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Restaurants and bars
• Eight swimming pools and whirlpool spas
• 6000-square-foot fitness center
• Two golf courses
• Sports courts for basketball, giant checkers, pickleball, tennis, and more
Please note that room features, furnishings, and amenities are subject to change. Pictures are intended to give a general indication of the layout only and may not represent all various configurations available at the property.
Resort amenities are subject to change from time to time without notice, and additional charges may apply for any activity, event, or program.
Resort Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1370 square feet, 128 square meters
King and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Queen Sofa Bed
San Diego International Airport (SAN)
45 Minutes by Car
No Pets Allowed
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf - Play a round on our two premier golf courses. Tee off at the Oaks, our par-three course lined with its namesake trees, or head for The Fountains, our 450-acre executive course that’s ideal for players at all skill levels.
- La Jolla Cave
- Petco Park
- Cabrillo National Monument
- Sunset Cliffs Natural Park
Places of Interest
- LEGOLAND® California
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park®
- Temecula Valley
- The Carlsbad Flower Fields™
- Gaslamp Quarter®
- Swami’s Beach