The Seahorse Oceanfront Villa
The Seahorse Oceanfront Villa
Just steps from bright, white sandy beaches, this spacious oceanfront villa boasts 2600 square feet of luxurious living space and three beautiful bedrooms. With stunning views of the shimmering waters of the Pacific, the Seahorse will bring you and your family memories that will last a lifetime.
The lavish open floor plan of this spectacular villa invites ample amounts of natural sunlight to stream in through wall-to-wall sliding glass patio doors, filling all of the main living spaces with a soft, natural glow. Open up the doors to the patio, equipped with an alfresco dining area and outdoor living space, and you’ve got a wonderful set up for entertaining. The interiors are decorated with gorgeous blues and greens, allowing you to feel at one with the ocean as you lounge on comfortable sofas next to the modern fireplace.
In the gourmet kitchen, you’ll find contemporary plank style porcelain tile flooring, top quality and high-end appliances, and everything else you’ll need to whip up a delicious meal for your family. Sip on a glass of wine at the breakfast bar as you watch the master chef at work, and enjoy larger meals at the glass dining table, situated underneath a shimmering light fixture.
Each of the three bedrooms features spectacular, luxurious mattresses, sumptuous comforters, and crisp, clean white linens. The master bedroom features access to the patio and a lovely en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms feature two queen-sized beds each. Extra guests can be accommodated in a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the master.
This home comes equipped with two private patios, one of the front and one at the rear of the villa. On the back patio, you’ll find a gas barbecue, perfect for a lunchtime cookout. As the sun goes down, head to the front patio and gather around the gas fire pit, sipping on cocktails and wine as you enjoy incredible sunset views over the ocean.
With the ocean this close, there’s no better spot in Oceanside than the Seahorse to have a spectacular beach getaway. This coastal town provides a breathtaking natural setting, plenty of local surf shops to peruse, and a lovely downtown area that offers delicious fine-dining options to try. The famous pier is within walking distance, perfect for fishing and boating, and your beautiful oceanfront paradise offers boogie boards, beach chairs, and sand toys for you to take advantage of. Explore the stalls at the Oceanside Sunset Market or farmer’s market, or try your hand at surfing on some of the biggest waves you’ve ever seen!
You’ll love your time spent in Oceanside with this marvelous villa as your home away from home!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet, 242 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Oceanside Museum of Art (7 minutes) - Celebrating the inspiring power of the arts, this cultural museum is nationally acclaimed and offers plenty of exhibits to explore.
- California Surf Museum (5 minutes) - Learn more about the surfing lifestyle, along with the art and culture that surround it.
- Sailing Blue Water Charters (10 minutes) - Climb aboard this 35.5-foot yacht as you enjoy the feel of the sun and breeze on your skin.
- Beach House Winery (30 minutes) -Internationally recognized for its delicious wines, this family-run vineyard offers weekend tastings.
- Willis Brothers Surfing (10 minute walk) - These expert instructors will have you hanging ten in no time!
- Disneyland (1 hour and 15 minute drive) - You don't have to be a kid to experience the magic of Disneyland!
- SeaWorld (1 hour drive) - Get up close and personal with amazing marine life!
Places of Interest
- Oceanside Pier (7 minutes) - This lively pier features an array of activities such as fishing, boating, and more.
- Beach (1 minute walk) - Your incredible villa sits right on the sandy beaches of Oceanside, making it easy to go back and forth throughout the day.
- Oceanside Sunset Market (5 minutes) -With a large selection of tasty treats, local items, and live entertainment, this market is a wonderful place to uncover.
- Buena Vista Audubon Society (10 minutes) - Learn more about the native wildlife of the San Diego area.
- Hello Betty Fish House (10 minute walk) - Linger over delicious tacos and margaritas on this spacious rooftop lounge.
- LEGOLAND (20 minute drive) - Kids of all ages will love this amazing park!