Les Balances Central Chamonix
Les Balances Apartment is in an ideal location right in the heart of Chamonix overlooking the main town square and a few steps away from great shops and restaurants.
The apartment is on the fourth floor and features a total of three bedrooms - two double and one quite small bunk room, as well as one bathroom and a separate second toilet.
There is enough space for six people to be cosy, but if you prefer to have more space we suggest to consider reserving this property for four people only.
The open plan living area of this accommodation has a dining table and 6 chairs, plus a sofa bed and armchair to comfortably seat 4.
The recently fitted kitchen is well-equipped with full size oven and dishwasher, plus washing machine. The two balconies lead off the kitchen and the lounge, and there are two chairs on the lounge balcony too.
The apartment is well equipped with WiFi internet access. Skis and relevant gear can be stored on the balcony and boots under the stairs, There is a separate locker room for skis and boots if required in the basement.
Being centrally located, you have everything on your doorstep, and the nearest ski lifts (Brevent and le Savoy) are also a short 5 minute walk.
The apartment is managed all year round with a team on hand to help. Arrangements can be made to meet you personally on arrival with their own airport transfers from Geneva airport. They can also organise lift passes, equipment hire, mountain activities and much more (Fees apply).
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 70 square feet, 7 square meters
Queen, King, and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Geneva Airport - GVA
1 hour by car
Les Balances Apartment is centrally located and has wonderful views of Mont Blanc, the pedestrian high street, and main square.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Nature is all around so embrace it whole heartedly
- Perfect for friends, couples and families of all ages
- White Water Rafting, Paragliding, and other activities galore
Places of Interest
- Extensive Skiing - it's the Alpine Capital
- Extensive Outdoor Sports - all year round
- Amazing restaurants, bars and cafes
- This is possibly the best location for accommodation in Chamonix where you can soak up the atmosphere of this buzzing alpine town. The apartment is on the 4th floor and has two balconies facing down the high street and towards the town hall and church.
Les Balances Apt. Stay
Great location in the center of the Village. Owner and Chamonix All Year ( management company) were very helpful in making our stay more enjoyable”