Situated at 1,400 metres, Nendaz is a gem of a resort. Large enough to provide a wide choice of restaurants, après-ski opportunities, shops and sports facilities, it still maintains the charm of a minor, family-friendly resort. It has the luxury of snow for over 20 weeks a year and, in the summer, enjoys a warm Mediterranean alpine climate – in fact, Valais is known as Switzerland’s sunniest region.
Chalet Chambord is a beautiful ski retreat on the edge of the town of Nendaz, which is part of the Verbier ski area.
This property has uninterrupted views of the Rhone valley and the southern Swiss and French Alps.
The upstairs open-plan living area is the focal point in Chalet Chambord. It has an incredible double-height ceiling and is wonderfully spacious and light. There are panoramic windows with beautiful, uninterrupted views and a large balcony area.
The space is split into a kitchen, dining room, lounge and mezzanine snug, and you will undoubtedly spend countless hours relaxing in front of the fire and enjoying the scenery.
Please note - Chalet Chambord is located less than 5 minute's drive by car to Nendaz's main ski lift, Tracouet Telecabin. There is parking very near the cable car station. The price to date is 5CHF for the whole day.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2150 square feet, 200 square meters
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
2 hours by car, or catch the train to Sion
Perched at 1,400 metres, with uninterrupted views of the Rhone valley and southern Swiss and French Alps, this spectacular chalet is breathtaking.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Enjoy everything the area has to offer with over 412 kilometres of prepared ski runs, 92 lifts and top rated snow parks.
- The mountains are incredibly beautiful in the other seasons and there is plenty to do. Activities such as mountain-biking, hiking, rafting, paragliding, horse riding, golf (including the famous course at Crans Montana) and many others are available.
- Children are very well catered for with a dedicated snow park at the top of the Nendaz ski lift, as well as special events through the year including sledging, visits from Santa, treasure and Easter egg hunts.
Places of Interest
- During winter, the skiing area of the four valleys encompasses Verbier, Nendaz, Siviez, La Tsoumaz and Thyon-Les Collons.
- Nendaz has some fantastic runs for all levels and enjoys easy access to Verbier (the adjacent valley) and the Mont Fort glacier.
Martha B.June 2018
We truly enjoyed our stay at this lovely chalet. Although not quite as luxurious as some we've seen, it was well equipped and comfortable. The location was a bit off the track, even for an area that's basically off the track but we grew to enjoy that aspect. The views overlooking the four valleys was stupendous! There are many villages and attractions nearby, but most of the restaurants were closed during our visit as it was right in between seasons. However, the plus was that things were not crowded in this popular ski and vacation area. It's really beautiful in this part of the world and Chalet Chambord provided a wonderful base for explorations. ”