Whether you travel in the summer or the winter, this charming cottage, located just five minutes from the village of Beitostolen, is truly a majestic mountain paradise. This three bedroom, two bath property is the perfect oasis for adventure and nature lovers alike in beautiful Norway!
The cottage style apartment combines tradition and modernity in its build, giving the appearance of a log cabin, with all the luxury and comfort of a five star hotel. After spending all your time exploring the grandeur of the Norwegian wilderness, cozying up by the splendid fireplace with family and friends will be a must. The main living room sits under a massive chandelier, forged from deer antlers, and offers all the necessities for rejuvenation after a long day at the slopes, or hiking through the snow.
Even with the magnificent luxury offered by this home, you won’t be able to stop yourself from spending most of your time outdoors. In the summertime, make sure you take full advantage of Norway’s 18 hours of sunlight, frolicking in the snow or basking in the sun all day long. The peaceful veranda is bathed in sunlight most of the day, and offers guests incredible panoramic views of the vibrant surrounding landscape.
No other location will offer you the seclusion and intimacy of being so far from the road, the proximity to so many different forms of adventure and thrills, as well as the opportunity to experience a traditional Norwegian village, with all the fine dining, cultural adventures, and entertainment you could dream of.
Beitostolen Ski Resort:
The intimate atmosphere on Beitostolen and the proximity between the ski lifts, slopes and the accommodation makes this a favourite ski resort for families. The altitude of 900m, and the nearby mountain range of Jotunheimen ensure early snowfall, and a skiing season that lasts until May. There are 2 large ski areas, a 6-seat express-lift, toboganning, mogul runs, good off-piste conditions, and more than 320km of cross-country tracks. The skiable area stretches all the way from the village and up to 1,100m. In the village you'll find afterski, cafés, continental brasseries and gourmet restaurants. The ski pass is valid on both sides of the valley.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
King, Queen, and Other
8 guests maximum
Fagernes Airport, Leirin - VDB
30 minutes by car
Beautiful Norwegian mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beito Aktiv & Skiskole - A ski school that specializes in providing ski lessons, outdoor activities and guides for groups of all skill levels!
- Beito Husky Tours - Experience the sound of silence as you travel into a perfectly beautiful Norwegian nature landscape with your very own sled dog team!
- Myhre Gard - A wonderful place to explore the Norwegian mountains by way of horseback.
- Mugnetinden - A challenging trail, well worth the effort for the breathtaking views at the top.
Places of Interest
- Nasjonale Turistveger Valdresflye - Take a drive on this winding mountain road. Every new view will leave you speechless.
- Bitihorn - Walk to the top of a summit with spectacular viewsOh
- Mountains of the Fjords - Explore endless lakes, rivers, and traditional landscapes in the fjords.
- Stoelen Bakeri - A lovely, reasonably priced bakery a short walk from the ski slopes.