The Cape House - Luxury Oceanfront Dream
Port St Joe, Florida
The Cape House
This beautiful beachfront haven sits in an ideal location, resting just a short walk from the Gulf of Mexico and overlooking St. Joseph Bay. Featuring 3,000 square feet with five bedrooms and five bathrooms, this beach escape can accommodate twelve.
On the first floor, bright and vibrant colors coupled with a nautical themed decor, fill the spacious living room. Equipped with sliding glass doors leading to the deck, you can enjoy the serenity of an unobstructed view of the water furnished with a charcoal grill.
As you make your way from the living room towards the open and fully equipped kitchen, brilliant white cabinets and beautiful wood floors will make you feel right at home. In the dining room, enjoy a wonderfully prepared meal at a vintage handcrafted table with seating for up to 8 guests.
The Cape House features three master bedrooms and two additional spacious bedrooms. In master suite #1, the king sized bed, private bath, tiled walk-in shower, Jacuzzi tub and dual vanities boast the perfect fusion of luxury and comfort. In master suite #2, the room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, sliding doors to deck access and private bath.
As you make your way to the second floor, Master Suite #3 is equipped with king sized bed, sliding glass doors to a private deck and private bath, all overlooking the bay
On the ground floor, the home is equipped with a two car garage, a family fun entertainment center and large bedroom. This bedroom holds a queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and private bathroom.
Enjoy the wonder of Cape San Blas, known for clear, clean aquamarine water, sugar-like sand, tall dunes, stunning views and secluded locations. This luxury retreat is certainly one of the most desirable vacation destinations in the area!
You and your guests will be just minutes from the State Park and a boat launch. This is truly a fisherman's paradise, with opportunities to fish in the St Joseph Bay or in the Gulf of Mexico!
Pets are considered with approval of homeowner.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen + Twin, and King
12 guests maximum
Panama City International Airport
90 minutes by car
Beautiful beach and ocean views from the back of the home and bay views from the front of the home
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broke A Toe Horseback Riding on the Beach - Offering horseback riding year round!
- Port Theater - Visit this hip movie house!
- San Flea Rentals - Rent surrey Bikes, Sling Shot Trikes, BMX Bikes, Beach Cruisers, Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Beach Chairs with Umbrellas, Beach Buggies and more!
Places of Interest
- Cape San Blas - Connected to the Florida peninsula by a sliver of land, Cape San Blas is home to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, named the best beach in America.
- Constitution Park and Museum - Artifacts from the original settlement in St. Joseph are displayed here.
- Indian Pass Raw Bar - Great relaxed, local hangout offering beer, oysters and other seafood!