La Romana, Dominican Republic
Luxury Condo at La Marina
Plaza IX at La Marina
Ideal for families or couples, this modern villa is nestled in the heart of Casa de Campo, The Marina. With one glimpse, you can see how the inspiration for the Marina was drawn from the quaint seaside villages that dot the Mediterranean coastline. This two bedroom, three bathroom, 2,000 square foot residence overlooks the Marina and Portofina Plaza making it just steps away from the entertainment. This location is truly exceptional being just steps away from the beauty and energy of the marina!
On the first floor of the residence, guests will find the kitchen, dining area, living room, a full bathroom, and the outdoor deck with fabulous views of the Marina. The kitchen is fully equipped to prepare any meals, but be sure to explore the six restaurants located in the Plaza just out the front door!
The Master Bedroom with Queen Bed has a private deck overlooking the marina, as well as a large bathroom with double sinks. The Guest bedroom has two fulls size beds with a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
To aid in making your trip as relaxing as possible, this residence includes a Maid who will do your laundry, and help with anything you need.
This tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis and polo facilities, a world-class shooting center, three championship golf courses—including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean, and number 39 in the world—and so much more. Golf carts are available to rent so that you can traverse the resort with ease! Casa de Campo is also home to a variety of gourmet dining options, fantastic bars, and the one-of-a-kind 16th-century replica Mediterranean village, Altos de Chavón.
Book your stay at Casa de Campo today, and experience true paradise in the Caribbean!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
La Romana International Airport - LRM
15 minutes by car
Panoramic view of the Marina and Portofina Plaza
$25 per day resort fee, which grants access to resort amenities.
Maid gratuity: $20-$30 per day. This includes cleaning, laundry and other services.
Activities of Interest
- Casa de Campo Golf - Enjoy being at a resort that houses three championship courses designed by Pete Dye.
- Tennis - Casa de Campo has the biggest tennis center in the Caribbean!
- Casa de Campo Equestrian Center - Enjoy a leisurely ride through herds of water buffalo, lakes teeming with ducks and local fauna, sugar cane fields, and our on-site horse-breeding operation.
- Bayahibe SUP - Try a new, eco-friendly way to get out on the water and have a blast!
- Coral Point Diving - Enjoy a leisurely and intriguing dive through the deep blue waters of the ocean!
Places of Interest
- Altos de Chavón - Visit this lovely, 16th century replica of a Mediterranean village perched high above the Chavón river.
- La Playa Minitas - This small beach makes for a relaxing afternoon in a quiet atmosphere.
- La Aleta - Numerous Taino artifacts were uncovered at this Indian site following a 1996 excavation.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo