The Cliff Club at Snowbird
The Cliff Club at Snowbird
The Cliff Lodge and Spa is one of North America’s most iconic ski lodges and perfect for families and couples alike. This 1,460 square foot residence features two bedrooms, each sporting a king size bed, queen size sleeper sofa, refrigerator, kitchenette, and mountain views.
Each of the rooms in this residence feature a balcony that boasts incomparable views of the Gorge, and is decorated with mission style furniture, Persian rug accents, hand-picked artwork, and custom cherry wood cabinetry. The living area is set up like a studio, containing a deluxe kitchenette, full bathroom, and outdoor hot tub. The room also features a pull-out sleeper sofa for guests that need some extra space!
The majesty of Little Cottonwood Canyon can be explored from the views each room provides whether facing Snowbird’s ski slopes or peering down the glacially carved canyons spilling into the Salt Lake City valley below.
The convenience of indoor ski lockers in a luxurious ski ready room, lined by personal lockers with boot dryers, a fully equipped exercise room, concierge services, four onsite restaurants, three cocktail lounges, room service, heated pools, three communal hot tubs and a world class health spa make your stay a luxurious, resort experience.
Avid skiers and boarders know this is one of the world’s greatest downhill venues, with over 500 inches of the "Greatest Snow on Earth". Snowbird is a powder skier/boarder’s paradise and a groomed run skier's dream. Come experience it all, even helicopter skiing! Guests can also buy a combined pass for Alta and Snowbird, and ski both without ever getting in your car!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1460 square feet, 136 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
40 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Powderbird Heli Skiing - Specializes in private and small-group helicopter ski trips to deep powder caches.
- White Pine Trailhead - This 9.9 mile trail will test the skills of experienced climbers.
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway - Enjoy a scenic drive during the warmer months.
Places of Interest
- Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort - Known world-wide for it's skiing and snowboarding terrain.
- Alta Ski Resort - Ski-only resort with breathtaking alpine scenery and superb snow conditions.
- The Cliff Spa - Enjoy a massage, manicure, pedicure, or yoga class at this world-class spa, located on-site!
- Park City Main Street Historic District - Restaurants, galleries and swanky boutiques fill historic buildings that once housed saloons and boarding houses.
Great location for skiing the Bird
Althought the location is ideal, the rooms are dark and the furniture and bathroom are dated. However, if you are looking for the best access to skiing snowbird and alta, you can not beat the location. Also the locker room for skis and ski gears are a great amenity.”