Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grande Luxxe Junior Villa
Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe Junior Villa (sleeps 2 adults, 2 children)
True luxury awaits you at this magnificent one bedroom, one and a half bath exclusive residence at Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta. With awe-inspiring surroundings such as the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Banderas, every living space at this destination boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you’re living in paradise.
This phenomenal Junior Villa features one plush king-size bed, a Jacuzzi tub, living room with a sleeper sofa, an intimate deck space, and two massive LCD TVs.
On property you will have access to a 18 hole Jack Nicklaus course, an 18 hole Greg Norman course, tennis courts, state-of-the art gym, world class spa, 18 restaurants, a French marketplace, largest pool system in Latin America, two kids clubs, wave pool and lazy river, kids water park, and free nightly entertainment!
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks. The area is well known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, unique flora and fauna, and marine life, including humpback whales and sea turtles.
Close to 80% green fee discount for onsite Jack Nicholas and Greg Normal golf course
50% discount for spa massage
Free wifi, twice daily maid service, nightly entertainment, and access to Grand Luxxe owners pool and gym.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
4 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport - PVR
15 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Dolphin Discovery Puerto Vallarta - Swimming with dolphins and sea lions will guarantee you a perfect vacation, and if that isn’t enough you have at your fingertips ten amazing water slides, a refreshing ride in the slow river, or marine animal shows!
- Vallarta Adventures - Get ready for an ecological rollercoaster ride on a zipline, fully loaded with excitement, challenges, and non-stop fun!
- Aquaventuras Park - Come reconnect with your inner child at Aquaventuras Park, guaranteed to fill your day with a whole lot of fun!
- El Tigre Golf at Paradise Village - Puerto Vallarta is quickly becoming synonymous with world-class golf, and Paradise Village’s El Tigre Golf Course has just raised the standard with its new upscale championship facilities and exclusive country club!
- Danisha Sport Fishing - Trust the captains of Danisha Sport Fishing to take you on the deep sea fishing trip of a lifetime!
Places of Interest
- Nuevo Vallarta Beach -Explore the pristine sandy beaches of this world famous destination!
- Riviera Farmers Market - A quiet, lovely place to spend a few hours exploring locals stalls!
- Grand Odyssey Casino - Come and visit for a fun night on the town!
- Mediterraneo - Fantastic food, offering a little splash of Mediterranean flavor in Mexico!
- Insu Sky Lounge - Be sure to unwind in the sky lounge, infinity pool, and try something delicious from the menu!