DC's Historic Gold Coast
DC’s Historic Gold Coast
Boasting over 9,000 well-appointed square feet, you won’t want to miss out on a stay in one of the finest, most expansive homes on 16th Street’s Gold Coast! This five bedroom masterpiece is a lovely spot for anyone looking for the perfect combination of luxury and history, all wrapped up in one.
This pristine estate is furnished with a modern and sleek décor, boasting a gorgeous, open floor plan that allows for plenty of natural light to fill the main living spaces. The plush, dark leather sofas contrast beautifully with the white color of the walls, and the hardwood floors give off a rustic, historic feel. On the first floor alone, you’ll find two living rooms, the elegant dining room complete with a stunning, golden chandelier, and the charming breakfast nook. If you prefer, you could even take your breakfast and coffee on the soothing downstairs patio, and delight in a magnificent sunrise in the cool morning breeze. The back patio offers enticing lawn chairs, just waiting to be lounged on, and a few umbrellas in case you prefer to shade to sun. All of the seating surrounds a fire pit, which you’ll love snuggling up to on a cold night. Don’t forget to take complete advantage of this fantastic space by grilling out with the whole family!
A winding, wooden staircase leads you upstairs to the enchanting master bedroom, complete with an attached bathroom that has a luxurious master bathtub. On this floor, you’ll also find another bedroom, and a baby’s room, complete with a crib. Up on the third floor, you’ll find even more space, with three extra bedrooms. If all the sleeping space is used, this enormous home can hold 20 guests, so feel free to bring your entire family!
Explore the historic sites of DC while staying in a home that will bring you incredible splendor and luxury, and get ready for the vacation of a lifetime!
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 9000 square feet, 837 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Full, 2x Twin, and Other
15 guests maximum
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA
25 minutes by car
City / Church View
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Bike and Roll DC - Bike and Roll DC offers entertaining and informative bike and Segway tours of Washington, DC and Alexandria, VA.
- DC Ducks - Seeing Washington DC by land is one thing. Viewing the monuments from the Potomac River on a duck boat tour is quite another!
- Spirit of Washington Cruise - Spirit of Washington offers lunch, dinner, and holiday cruises, plus a variety of themed cruises.Come aboard for great food, great fun and great entertainment!
- East Potomac Golf Course - Play a round or two on this gorgeously landscaped course, under the shade of the nation's first cherry blossoms.
- Washington Photo Safari - If you love pictures and travel, you'll love this guided, professional tour, allowing you to take incredible pictures of DC's best landmarks!
Places of Interest
- Rock Creek Park - Go hiking, take a run, or even go horseback riding in this urban oasis.
- Slim's Diner - Offering regional favorites, diner classics, and homemade desserts, drop in for a delicious bite to eat!
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - Take a stroll through this amazing conservation center, and discover all the amazing species!
- Georgetown Waterfront Park - Enjoy the finest shopping and lovely outdoor cafes in this gorgeous park
- The National Mall - Revel in American history here, and take in the many grand monuments that surround you.