Vence is a commune set in the hills of the Alpes Maritimes department in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in southeastern France between Nice and Antibes.
The house is nestled in Chemin du Riou in Vence and offers panoramic, uninterrupted views from Nice to Cap D'Antibes.
The house offers 5 double bedrooms, three of which with stunning views and floor to ceiling windows. One bedroom has ensuite bathroom, another bedroom has an adjoining kids rooms with an ensuite bathroom the other bedrooms share a bathroom.
This stunning villa has one of the best views of the famous Bay of Angels and is situated only minutes away from the picturesque village of Vence.
*****The owner is interested in swaps with other property owners within the club. If you are interested in making a property swap, please reach out to Member Experience.*****
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2450 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
30 mins by car
One of the best views of the famous Bay of Angels
Activities of Interest
- In the typical cobbled streets of beautiful Vence town you will find some gourmets restaurants and traditional market in the heart of the Mediterranéean countryside.
- Canyoning and rappeling tours for an exciting experience
- Chemin du Riou ends at a waterfall which is a pleasant walk from the house.
Places of Interest
- Vence is a medieval town. It still has many Roman relics from the 3rd century. The castle of Villeneuve dates back to the XVIIth century as well as numerous doors and works of architecture.
- Make sure you take a scenic drive down the Grand Corniche with its spectacular Cote D'Aur views as far as Corsica.
- Monaco with its glittering yachts
- Nice with its lively old town
A Slice of Paradise!
Villa Libra gets nothing but a five star review from our family of 5, all adults, who spent a week here admist a two week trip to France. The highlight of our trip we loved the little Hill town of Vence, the home was in a strategic location for touring the area but the best part was coming home to this fantastic house. We enjoyed the pool, the overall esthetics of the home, the floorplan, everything. We hope to visit again soon. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet