The Heart Of Nantucket
The Heart of Nantucket
History lovers and beach bums alike will truly adore this 1880 Greek Revival home. Nestled directly in the heart of Historic Nantucket, this five bedroom and three bathroom oasis is situated on 2500 square feet, offering you and your loved ones plenty of room to bask in the unsurpassed luxury you’ll find here. While in Nantucket, you’ll learn to enjoy life in the slow lane and create memories that will last a lifetime!
This home offers all the whimsical elegance of a true Nantucket home and gives you a haven to escape to after a long day exploring the island. Step through the front door, and enter into a cozy living room, with plenty of comfortable seating and a large, flat screen television, just perfect for a movie night. Space for lounging abounds in this home, allowing you and your guests to enjoy each other’s company, as well as the lovely décor. You’ll be surrounded by vibrant blues and yellows that give the home a bright and sunny feel, reflecting the atmosphere and spirit of Nantucket! This style continues into the kitchen, which you’ll find fully stocked with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal. Or, take a short stroll to the multitude of fine restaurants just outside your doorstep. The world is your oyster!
Each bedroom at this property offers ultimate luxury, offering you first rate comfort as you slowly drift off to sleep after a long day. In the master downstairs, there is an en suite bathroom, ensuring maximum privacy for the residents. If you find you need more room for any guests who are visiting, the upstairs television room as a queen sized sleeper sofa, which will offer you a refreshing night’s sleep.
Just steps from all the fantastic sights that the island has to offer, come enjoy a leisurely escape on historic Nantucket!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
Queen, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Nantucket Memorial Airport - ACK
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Barrett's Tours - Take a ride in one of the air-conditioned coaches of Barrett's Tours., and relax in comfort as you are guided through Nantucket's past
- Nantucket Walkabout - Nantucket's only year-round, guided, natural history hiking tour!
- Miacomet Golf Club - The best public golf course in Nantucket, offering spectacular views and wonderfully challenging course.
- Captain Tom's Charters - Captain Tom caters to fishers of all experience levels, working with you to create memories that will last a lifetime!
- The Red Baron Adventure - Take a walk on the wild side, and go on a thrilling cockpit biplane ride over Nantucket.
Places of Interest
- Whaling Museum - The Whaling Museum features top-quality exhibits and galleries, as well as daily programs and tours that bring to life the history of this magical island.
- Cisco Brewers - Come out and enjoy this Nantucket haven, open everyday, year-round, and dog and kid friendly!
- Sankaty Head Lighthouse - Standing on a bluff 90 feet above sea level, this distinctive brick lighthouse is a staple of Nantucket.
- Madaket Beach - Located on the south side of Nantucket, this beach is known for its powerful surf and gorgeous vistas!
- Dune - Modern chic meets casual comfort to create the ultimate fine dining experience in the heart of Nantucket.
Hope to be able to return to this magical place soon!
Absolutely beautiful historic home in the heart of Nantucket! Walking distance to main restaurants, shops and downtown attractions. The beaches are only minutes away by car. We enjoyed the flexibility of visiting different ones, all wonderful! The house had all the amenities we needed and it was very comfortable and cozy. We had one of our favorite vacations in Nantucket! Thank you Kate!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet