Lake Lanier Cozy Retreat - Quick Drive from Atlanta!
Lake Lanier Cozy Retreat
Soak up the sun in sweeping, tree-lined luxury at this four-bedroom home overlooking Lake Lanier, the most popular lake in the southeast! Nestled on 3500 square feet surrounded by lush greenery and with easy access to a dock, this home makes the perfect spot for a calming and blissful family vacation. This home is so conveniently located at just under an hour's drive from Atlanta. You'll feel a world away from Atlanta, but the home is easily accessible from just about anywhere with the fantastic flight options to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Aiport!
With stunning wood paneling and stone accents, such as the grand fireplace in the living room, you’ll find it easy to make yourself at home here. You'll also find a host of great amenities for the whole family or group to enjoy! Cushy, pliable chairs surround the television and fireplace, and the room is punctuated by an eclectic array of art pieces on the mantle and walls. Under a warm, woolen blanket, you’ll find it difficult to leave the comfort of the living room, especially after a delicious and hearty meal made by the chef of the family in the gourmet kitchen. Just off the main level sits a shaded porch, a lovely spot to gather with the family as the sun sinks into the water, and sip on a cool drink as you unwind in the summery, evening air.
From the deck, head down the stairs to find more leisure to enjoy, starting with the oversized Jacuzzi hot tub. As you head inside on this level, you’ll find a splendid game room. This space contains a massive flat screen television that hangs over a rustic, brick fireplace. While the adults spend time upstairs, the kids can congregate here, and settle themselves in the soft leather chairs for a movie night. Or, rack ‘em up, and gather the family together for a friendly pool tournament!
Four luxurious bedrooms await you at your Lake Lanier hideaway. Each bed is outfitted with luscious and snug bedding, sure to keep you comfortable and pampered as you drift off to sleep, with the soft lap of the water as your lullaby.
During your stay, discover all that makes Lake Lanier wonderful and exhilarating. Sports fans, nature lovers, art enthusiasts, thrill seekers, and boutique shoppers. Your home offers access to an exclusive dock, where you and your guests can frolic and splash in the water to your hearts’ content. But don’t let the fun stop there! Make sure you take the time to explore everything that Lake Lanier has to offer. Whether you’re wetting a line, exploring hiking trails, enjoying an outdoor concert at Rock Creek Veteran’s Park, or getting some much needed rejuvenation at a local spa, Lake Lanier is the perfect playground all year long. Pick your pleasure – on or off the water! You can certainly rent a boat at nearby marinas and enjoy this fantastic lake.
The classic style and rustic elegance of this Lake Lanier home is waiting for you, so don’t miss out!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, Full + Twin, 2x Twin, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
50 minutes by car
A view overlooking the trees, dock and lake!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Chestatee Golf Club - This course is as challenging as it is scenic, set among the majestic North Georgia Mountains and along the shoreline of Lake Lanier.
- Etowah River Water Trail - Experience the wild nature of the Etowah River, North Georgia's best stop for rafting!
- Discover Dawson Driving Tours - Choose from five scenic routes through the beautiful countryside of Dawson County and surrounding communities!
- Shane Watson's Guide Service - Let Shane and his team take you on a guided fishing trip of the nation's premier striper lake.
- Appalachian Trail - An eight mile approach leading from Amicalola Falls State Park begins the 78 mile Georgia portion of this famous hiking trail to Maine. Take a day and hike as much of this incredibly gorgeous stretch of mountain as you can!
Places of Interest
- Dawsonville Moonshine Distillery - During a tour, you'll learn about Dawsonville's award winning moonshine, how its made, and receive a tasting. At the end of the tour, you may purchase merchandise directly from the Gift Shop!
- Amicalola Falls State Park - Amicalola Falls State Park is nestled in North Georgia’s mossy, waterfall-filled Chattahoochee National Forest, set in the rolling, vibrant-green southern Appalachian Mountains. Hike the trail to Georgia's tallest waterfall!
- Dawsonville Pool Room - This family restaurant has a collection of memorabilia on Bill Elliott's NASCAR career and early moonshine runners. Plus, they've got a delicious menu with famous homemade Billy Burgers and fresh-cut fries!
- The Bowen Center for the Arts - The Bowen Center for the Arts offers breathtaking gallery shows, exciting theater productions, exceptional musical presentations and fun-filled social events!
- Big D's BBQ - A traditional southern restaurant, serving up delicious and homemade country barbecue for breakfast, lunch and dinner!