Lake Martin Luxury
Lake Martin Luxury
Enjoy classic, old-fashioned lakeside luxury at this remarkable home, sitting directly on the shores of the spectacular Lake Martin. This six-bedroom home boasts over 4500 square feet, with sweeping vistas of true southern beauty in every direction.
As you enter through the front door, the first thing you’ll notice is how you immediately feel right at home. From the rustic hardwood floors to the eclectic collection of décor in each room, the cozy atmosphere of this home shines through. Pair that with impeccable luxury and five star amenities, and you’ve got the vacation of a lifetime! The open floor plan of this home gives you ample space to relax and unwind. Featuring a state-of-the-art kitchen with a breakfast bar, the main living space is high-end in every respect. As you venture from the kitchen to the living, settle into the impossible comfortable sofa, and enjoy a leisurely night chatting with your family, or catching a movie on the flatscreen television. In the cooler months, the stately stone fireplace will come in handy and keep you warm throughout the night.
Up the stairs, you’ll find six bedrooms, each offering a unique take on comfort and luxury. No matter where you sleep, you’re sure to have a breathtaking view of the lake, close enough that you can hear the soft sound of water lapping at the shoreline as you slowly fall asleep. As you explore further, you’ll find that each floor has its own entertainment center, allowing the kids plenty of space to play upstairs while the adults enjoy delicious cocktails and conversation downstairs by the fire.
As you enjoy the elegance of inside, make sure you take full advantage of the luxuries afforded to you outside as well. Multiple porches allow for plenty of space to lounge outside and enjoy the sunshine. However, the ultimate spot for sunbathing has to be the exclusive dock down by the lake. Spend your days here, secluded from the rest of the world, frolicking in the water and enjoying the sunshine!
A breathtaking and tranquil oasis awaits you at the incomparable Lake Martin!
Private Residence with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4725 square feet, 439 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, 2x Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Montgomery Regional Airport - MGM
1 hour and 20 minutes by car
Gorgeous views of Lake Martin!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Coosa River Adventures - Are you ready for adventure, excitement, and the trill of exhilarating water sports? Look no further than Coosa Adventures!
- Coca-Cola Space Science Center - A wonderful and educational place to take your kids!
- Rosa Parks Library & Museum - Located at Troy University, learn about the rich history of the Civil Rights Movement in Alabama.
- Chattahoochee River Walk - About an hour away, just over the state line, you'll find this beautiful walking trail that overlooks the magnificent Chattahoochee River.
- Lake Tours & Sunset Cruises - Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to explore Lake Martin, and hone your angler skills!
Places of Interest
- Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site - Visit the site where these famed airmen trained, bonded, and ultimately made history.
- Chuck's Marina - Dadeville's prime stop for food and entertainment!
- Cherokee Ridge Alpine Trail - Enjoy a leisurely stroll on this walking trail, with spectacular views of Lake Martin.
- Chewacla State Park - This gorgeous park offers 696 acres of rest, relaxation, and recreation.
- Oskar's Cafe - The down-home, southern menu at Oskar's will make your mouth water!
Wonderful house on a wonderful lake
We had a blast visiting Lake Martin this summer. This home had plenty of space for our guests to come together when we wanted and get some space when we needed. It's a great location on the lake -- at the end of a low-traffic inlet. We could safely swim with our kids off the dock, but there's also a community pool nearby that we used to change things up. Be sure to get out on the lake to get the full experience. The owners were very accommodating and kept in touch throughout our visit. Would love to visit again!”
Hidden Lake House Gem
This was our first time visiting Lake Martin and this property was perfect for what we were looking for. Dadeville is about a 4.5 hour drive from Nashville and was a great short getaway. The house is located right on the lake with its own private dock. If you don't own a boat, you can also rent a boat in one of the nearby marinas. The property comfortably sleeps up 12 guests but we had a smaller group so we had plenty of space to lounge. The kitchen is spacious and well equipped to whip up some terrific meals. There is also a grill and smoker which we used to make some delicious barbecue. There is a local grocery store about 15 minutes away that is well stocked with everything you could need. Gary gave us access to their many chairs and floats and we were able to enjoy the sun. Gary, thank you for being such a hospitable and gracious host. We hope to visit again in the future.”
Wonderful Lake Martin
Great home and fabulous floorplan with a den on every floor. The house is very warm and comfortable. Our family had a fun and relaxing vacation.”