Isle of Palms Escape
This three bedroom, two bathroom upper level condo is just steps from the beach on Isle of Palms, and just underwent a complete renovation. It is ideally located across the street from the beach and with walking distance to all the island has to offer.
The property offers an open concept living area with great flow between the kitchen, dining and living spaces. Light tile floors run throughout the entire space and adds to the beach feel. The kitchen has an island bar with seating and opens to the dining area, where there is a table with seating for 6. All three bedrooms have queen size beds. The master bedroom is spacious with an en suite bathroom. The second and third bedrooms share the hall bathroom.
Since the beach vacation is all about being outside, you have two private options. There's a sun deck with bench seating, as well as a large ocean facing screened porch, complete with lounge chairs, a porch swing, and dining area. It is the ideal place for the morning cup of coffee, evening glass of wine, and dining al fresco. Just a short stroll from the property is a park, tennis and basketball courts, and several restaurants.
Isle of Palms is a barrier island just off the coast of Charleston. It is known for pristine beaches, an extensive network of marsh creeks, great fishing, and championship golf. It is a perfect place to gear down with a laid back, easy-going resort lifestyle.
Charleston is only a 30-minute drive away, and offers historic landmarks, excellent shopping, and restaurants. There are several championship golf courses in the area which are open to the public. There is something for everyone to experience on this beautiful island.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
20 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- South Carolina Aquarium
- Wild Dunes Resort - Challenge yourself at this award winning golf course designed by Tom Fazio
- Tidalwave Watersports - One of the world's best parasailing and waterspouts companies! Whether you're an expert or a novice, you're guaranteed to have a great time!
- Charleston Fishfinder Charters - With Captain Ben as your guide, you'll learn where the best fishing spots are and have a ton of fun while you're at it!
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charleston - Explore the charming, vibrant city of Charleston, and all the nightlife, shops, and delicious restaurants it has to offer!
- Sullivans Island - Minutes from downtown Charleston, this island is a mix of wide beaches, watersports, and excellent shops and local restaurants.
- Fountain Walk - entertainment and shopping complex
- Barrier Island Eco Tours - A great tour for the entire family, showing off the spectacular ecosystem of the area!
- Kiawah Island - Explore this naturally rich island, with incredible wooded uplands and beaches full of diverse wildlife.