Village Of Pinehurst
Village of Pinehurst
Golf lovers will flock to this charming three-bedroom Pinehurst retreat! Situated on 2500 square feet and surrounded by lush greenery, this lovely home sits close to a plethora of championship golf courses, perfect for a sports getaway! Known to many as the cradle of American golf, Pinehurst attracts golfers and fans annually from around the world. When you’re not out on the course, you’ll love relaxing in this delightful abode.
When you step inside, you’ll be met with a classic, elegant design, that’s only amplified by a spacious layout. The brisk, white of the walls contrasts beautifully with dark hardwood floors and refined furnishings. When it’s time for dinner, the capacious kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and plenty of countertop space, sure to assist the master chef of the group as they whip up something delicious. After you’re sated, take your nightcap by a roaring fire in the living room, luxuriating in plush, leather seating.
With three large bedrooms, this home is perfect for a group of six guests looking for a golfer’s getaway. Each room features a unique, yet soothing design that’s sure to relax you after a day on the course. The main master features a king-sized bed and en-suite bath complete with a deep, soaking tub. The next two guest bedrooms have a queen-size and two full beds respectively. There is also a queen pull out sleeper.
Whether you plan to play or watch the play at one of the many world-renowned courses in Pinehurst, you're sure to enjoy your time in this quaint and historic village. This modern home is located within walking distance of the Village of Pinehurst and the historic Caroline Hotel Resort and Spa. Not a golfer? You'll find locally owned restaurants, pubs, and shops in the local Village and downtown area of Southern Pines, each filled with their own signature treats. The beautiful Spa at the Caroline Hotel is guaranteed to deliver a peaceful experience and leave you longing for another day to relax among the pines.
Discover the culture and lavish golf experience of Pinehurst!
**The member is a member of the Pinehurst Country Club and has the ability to inquire about tee times 30 days prior at all 9 Pinehurst Country Club Golf Courses. Tee times are based on availability and fess apply.
***No Pets Allowed***
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Raleigh-Durham International Airport - RDU
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Some amenities can be accessed by guest members for a fee. Certain golf courses can also be lined up with greens fees to be paid for by guests. Can be arranged through Host member. NOTE*** - amenities and golf will have specific Covid-19 policies.
Activities of Interest
- Cannon Park/Camelot Playground (5 minute walk) - Spend a relaxing day at the park with your kids.
- Rassie Wicker Park (3 minute drive) - With miles of walking and biking trails and a splash pad, this lovely park is perfect for families.
- Reservoir Park Lake (10 minute drive) - Rent a boat and get out on the lake for a fishing expedition!
- Culinary Tours of the Pines (7 minute drive) - Sample some of the finest foods available in Pinehurst on a culinary adventure!
- Pinehurst Resort Golf (5 minute drive) - Widely known for its amazing golf, head over to Pinehurst Resort for championship play.
Places of Interest
- Sandhills Horticultural Gardens (8 minute drive) - These immaculate gardens are perfect for a leisurely afternoon stroll.
- Tufts Archives (2 minute drive) - Learn the rich history of the area through amazing artifacts at this lovely archive.
- The Village Wine Shop (3 minute drive) - Featuring wines from around the world, you'll love the refined atmosphere at this shop.
- Carolina Dining Room (5 minute drive) - Dine on farm-to-table fare at this elegant dining room.
- Ironwood Cafe (5 minute drive) - This contemporary American bistro features delicious steaks and seafoods.
Ideal stay in Pinehurst. The house is very comfortable, plenty spacious and the kitchen is stocked with everything you'll need to prepare and cook meals and more. The location is ideal and just a quick 3 min drive from bag drop for most of the Pinehurst courses and to the Village of Pinehurst. It's also walking distance to a few restaurants, the brewery, etc. Rob was very accommodating and made the stay a great one for us. I'd recommend this home to any avid golfer looking to play the paradise that are the Pinehurst courses and any of the other incredible courses nearby. ”
The house was great for our family of 5. Rob was amazing and very helpful with questions about the area and helped us get a tee time as well. Definitely recommend staying here if you are a golfer! Thanks Rob!!”
This home is well appointed, decorated perfectly as a golfer's retreat. It is located only minutes away from the Pinehurst resort and many restaurants, shopping & activities. The owner was very helpful with tee times, restaurant advice and general information on the area. We definitely recommend it and will be going back.”