Elegant Tribeca Penthouse
New York City, New York
This glamorous penthouse in the heart of trendy Tribeca features over 7000 square feet of interior space, wrapped by more than 4000 square feet of beautifully landscaped terraces. With two luxurious bedrooms, spacious living spaces, and offering dramatic views of the skyline, this penthouse offers a sense of grandeur and flair that will perfectly compliment your stylish, big city vacation.
Your hip, New York penthouse offers seamless integration of indoor and outdoor spaces, creating zen-like serenity rarely found in the city. The open floor plan encompasses a living room, billiards room, and dining room, all of which offer fashionable, contemporary décor set against a timelessly classic elegance. Plush and luxurious sofas and chairs can be found settled around a gorgeously modern fireplace, offering a warm place to gather if the nights get a little chilly. Just off the main living room, the billiards room makes the perfect spot for a refreshing cocktail and a little friendly competition between friends. This incredible penthouse is outfitted with panoramic, pristine glass windows that offer 360-degree views of the city at all times.
The gourmet kitchen offers ample space to spread out, chop and sauté to your heart’s content. A massive center island can be found sporting gleaming countertops and surrounded by state of the art appliances, including a Sub-Zero wine refrigerator. The outdoor spaces are just as vast as the inside. The living room, dining room, and billiards room open out onto the terrace and outdoor swimming pool, offering a refreshing and fun way to beat the heat during the summer. Or, step out onto the terrace straight from the kitchen to enjoy a delicious meal in the cool night air.
This spectacular penthouse offers two exquisite bedrooms, offering peace and quiet high above the bustling energy of the city. Both rooms are spacious and offer queen-sized beds equipped with the most luxurious of linens. This home also offers six bathrooms, ensuring that everyone has the utmost space and privacy.
Tribeca, one of New York City’s original residential neighborhoods, has since transformed into an industrial and commercial hub, attracting travelers, emerging artists, and even celebrities to enjoy its countless lively bars, fine-dining venues, and art galleries. Spend days exploring through innovative and laidback art galleries, enjoying a round of mini-golf on Pier 25, or stuffing yourself with a multi-course delicious Japanese meal at Brushstroke. After a long day of exploring, head to Moore Street, where you’ll find chic cocktail bars, such as Smith and Mills, Walker’s, and the famous Brandy Library. Make sure you take in all the famous and iconic sights of New York as well, such as Times Square, The Empire State Building, Broadway and so much more!
There’s no better way to spend a New York vacation than in complete style! This sophisticated penthouse sets you apart from the crowd, offering you a tasteful retreat during your stay in Tribeca.
**Please note that the THIRDHOME member MUST be present for the reservation and there are no exceptions to this rule. Additionally, young children and infants are NOT allowed onto the property**
***IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING MULTIPLE GUESTS: Please note that the property owner does not allow for new guests to take the place of other guests that may leave mid-stay. ALL guests must register with the host prior to arrival to gain access to the property. Any reservations made after December 28, 2017, must adhere to this policy.***
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 6 baths, 7000 square feet
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
1 hour by car (JFK), 30 minutes by car (EWR)
Beautiful views of the New York City skyline!
Mandatory housekeeping fee- $500. Due at booking
(maid service will be performed 3 times during a week-long stay)
Activities of Interest
- Poster Museum (5 minute walk) - This narrow gallery is teeming with thousands of vintage posters and prints from around the world.
- Tribeca Film Festival - The Tribeca Film Festival has shown a spotlight on local indie features, documentaries, and foreign films from the latest big-name talent and up and comers as well!
- Fraunces Tavern Museum (15 minutes) - Home to some of New York's most important Revolutionary War history, you'll love exploring this charming, intriguing museum.
- New York Helicopter (15 minutes) - For a little adventure in the Big Apple, soar over iconic New York landmark, such as the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building.
- Central Park Zoo (25 minutes) - If you're looking for a great place to take the kids, this charming little zoo offers the chance to get up close and personal with amazing animals, as well as a petting zoo!
Places of Interest
- Takahachi Bakery (7 minute walk) - This Japanese bakery offers all sorts of treats to satisfy your sweet tooth, with a penchant for foreign delicacies!
- Brandy Library (5 minute walk) - Spend a well-deserved evening wining and dining, with a wide array of specialty cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from which to choose.
- Pier 25 (10 minute walk) - Complete with an 18-hole miniature golf course, snack bar, and even sand volleyball courts, Pier 25 unfailingly draws locals and tourists alike year round.
Gorgeous penthouse in a quiet and wonderful neighborhood. We so enjoyed our stay here. The owners took great care of us. Everything was top notch. Thank you to the owners for this unforgettable experience and thank you again, Third Home. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo