Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Molino De Agua
Molino de Agua
Located in the beautiful Residencias Molina de Agua in Puerto Vallarta, this luxurious home is situated right on Los Muertos Beach with direct access. With three-bedrooms and resting on 3200 square feet, this gorgeous home is ideal for your next escape to Mexico!
This condominium is near the Rio Cuale, creating an atmosphere of privacy while still offering a full beach view. When you take the elevator to the door and enter your space for the week, you'll be greeted by an upscale contemporary interior appointed with locally handmade furniture, including a dining table with space for eight. The living room has enough stylish seating for ten, and the three bedrooms feature Egyptian cotton sheets as well as their own seating. Each of the three bathrooms features a walk-in rain shower and the master bath has a Jacuzzi tub with a view of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
The kitchen is fully equipped for the chef in your party, with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, and a professional range, as well as all the cookware, barware, china, and cutlery you could need. Step outside onto the spacious patio to dine al fresco and enjoy the plentiful seating while taking in the ocean view.
You're within easy walking distance of restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. There is also a supermarket just two blocks away and a 24-hour pharmacy four blocks away. After a day of people-watching and shopping, enjoy a relaxing evening in one of the provided hammocks or lounge in the infinity pool. You’ll love exploring the charming streets of Puerto Vallarta, filled to the brim with shopping, art, culture, and nightlife galore!
For an incredible escape into Puerto Vallarta’s scenic landscape, make Molina de Agua your go-to destination!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport - PVR
30 minutes by car
Views of the ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains!
Maid service is provided once a week but is available more often for an additional fee. There is a property manager available to help coordinate any services you may need, like tours, car rentals, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Los Veranos Canopy Tour (40 minute drive) - Vallarta's premier biplane adventure offers an action packed day of soaring over miles of rugged jungle!
- Banderas Scuba Republic (3 minute walk) - Explore the amazing creatures of the deep blue sea with this incredible diving company!
- Whale Watching - Enjoy the incredible feeling of experiencing these magnificent creatures up close and personal!
- Vista Vallarta Golf Course (40 minute drive) - This Jack Nicklaus-designed course cuts through dense jungle in the hills of Puerto Vallarta, offering challenging play in a gorgeous setting.
Places of Interest
- Playa Los Muertos - This gorgeous beach is the most well-known, gorgeous beach in all of Puerto Vallarta, offering thrilling activity and relaxation at every turn.
- Zona Romantica (5 minute drive) - Cozy, charming bars and restaurants line the streets in this whimsical area of town.
- Old Vallarta (5 minute walk) - Featuring charming cobblestone streets, this beautiful stretch of land offers street vendors and local craftsmen.
- Banderas Bay (2 minute walk) - Whether you're relaxing on a beach or testing out the city's nightlife, Banderas Bay will be the hallmark of your stay.
- Cafe de Artistes (6 minute drive) - Enjoy a delicious combination of authentic, Mexican cuisine and other international flavors in an elegant, classy setting.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet