Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic
Marbella Beach Penthouse
Marbella Beach Penthouse
Delight in the rich, tropical luxury found at this three-bedroom, 2900 square foot penthouse, nestled in the exclusive Marbella and featuring sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea. With this extravagant condo as your home away from home, you’ll enjoy the vibrant beach town of Juan Dolio in style!
This elegant penthouse offers a pristine, open layout that’s further accentuated by the large, wall-to-wall windows that fill the home. These windows provide you with breathtaking vistas of deep, turquoise waters at every turn, and allow the sun to bathe every inch of space in soft, natural light. The eclectic mix décor includes brightly colored, intriguing art pieces, sleek and modern furnishings, and delicate, shimmering light fixtures that hang over the dining table and sofas. You’ll find multiple living spaces in this home, meaning ample room for you and your guests to gather when you need a break from the sun. As the sun sets low in the sky, grab a delicious, cool beverage, and head out to the spacious private deck, where you can delight in uninterrupted views for hours on end!
When it’s time for dinner, the kitchen and dining areas at this amazing villa offer chic elegance and charm. With gleaming countertops, state of the art appliances, and ample space to move about, whipping up a delicious, Caribbean-inspired dish has never been easier! Enjoy your meal as a family at the elegant dining table, resting underneath an exquisite chandelier.
After a long day filled with sand and surf, you’ll be longing to retreat back to one of three unique bedrooms. The master boasts a soothing, blue color palette that will immediately put you at ease. You’ll also find a plush king-sized bed, a spacious walk-in closet and attached master bathroom. Before bed, enjoy a nightcap on the private, master balcony, allowing the perfect vantage point for sunsets. The other two bedrooms are brilliantly decorated with bright, interesting colors, and offer a queen-sized bed and two double beds respectively. They both come with their own attached bathrooms to ensure each guest experiences the upmost privacy.
At the Marbella, the white sandy beaches of Juan Dolio are waiting just outside your door. The crystal clear waters and serene conditions of the Caribbean are ideal for swimming, fishing, snorkeling, and so much more! Even if you prefer to bask in the warmth of the sun all day, you’ll never tire of the way the sun shimmers of the impossibly blue water. Juan Dolio offers numerous opportunities for adventure out of the water, such as horseback riding tours and multiple beautiful golf courses to try out. The lively capital city of Santo Domingo is less than an hour away, perfect for a day trip to see the botanical gardens and so much more. If you feel like venturing out for dinner, you’ll find plenty of tasty local beach bars and restaurants to sample, and exciting nightlife to frequent afterwards!
Make this tropical penthouse at the Marbella your own personal paradise for you next beach vacation!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2900 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Santo Domingo Airport - SDQ
15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Metro Country Club - Come enjoy the gorgeously landscaped fairways and greens.
- Ocean Diving - Enjoy a scuba diving or snorkeling excursion through crystal clear waters!
- Los Delfines Water & Entertainment Park - Come visit the largest water park in the Caribbean, thrilling and adrenaline-inducing in every way!
- Crazy Horse Ranch - Horseback riding offers a wonderful and unique way to explore the area.
Places of Interest
- Altos De Chavon - Located atop the Chavon River, visit this beautiful recreation of a Mediterranean, European village, filled with culture and history.
- Juan Dolio Beach - Boasting pristine, white sand and clear waters, this is the perfect spot for a day spent relaxing in the sun.
- Las Cueva de las Maravillas - These breathtaking caves are a must-see, filled with natural wonder, beauty, and mystery.
- National Botanical Gardens - Located in Santo Domingo, this park covers over 200 acres and is filled with vibrant plants and brightly colored flowers.
- El Meson - Enjoy tremendous local dishes at this fantastic eatery!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo