Oceanfront Maui Ocean Club Kaanapali, 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Lahaina - Maui, Hawaii
Oceanfront Maui Ocean Club Kaanapali – Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
Find yourself nestled directly on the shores of Maui’s most iconic and breathtaking beach, Kaanapali. The Marriot Maui Ocean Club will spoil you immensely, and make your Hawaiian vacation unforgettable. Spend the week in this two bedroom, 1250 square foot luxury property, immersing yourself in relaxation and basking in the sun all day long.
This sensational villa features a light and airy open floor plan, with a cozy, comfortable living space that encompasses the dining room and seating areas. The tropical spirit of Hawaii shines through in the vivid and sunny décor, giving off a lovely aura that invites you to make yourself right at home. A plush and cushy sofa can be found across from a large flat screen television, where you and your guests can enjoy a casual movie night. The gourmet center sits off to the side, offering a microwave, a mini-fridge, and a coffee maker. Don’t worry about cooking your own meals here – with five star restaurants on site, and Whaler’s Village close by, you’re completely surrounded be delicious food!
When the sun starts to sink down in the sky, make sure you step out to your charming, private lanai to catch a glimpse of the sparkling, vibrant hues that make Hawaiian sunsets so spectacular. Your amazing, oceanfront view will give you a front row seat to this astounding sight every night. This idyllic spot is perfect for enjoying a pre or post dinner cocktail, and gathering with your loved ones for a little alone time after a thrilling day in Hawaii!
This beautifully designed condo offers a lavish master bedroom with a massive king-sized bed, as well as a beautiful room with equally luxurious twin-sized beds. Both rooms will relax you endlessly as the soft crash of the waves outside lulls you to sleep. Both rooms have their own bathrooms and offer five-star, resort amenities that will pamper you endlessly.
It doesn’t get much better than an oceanfront property on the gorgeous Kaanapali Beach, but Marriott strives to make sure your stay is better than excellent. Superb ideal amenities are available to your throughout the week, including refreshing pools and poolside service, a grocery shopping service, and outdoor grills for a low key family barbecue. A state of the art workout facility and rejuvenating spa services are available to you throughout your stay, so you can stay feeling refreshed! Thrilling activities await you at every turn, such as whale watching, parasailing off the beach, surfing lessons, and much more. Or, if adventure isn’t your style, lounge the day away in the shade by the pool or beach, with a cool drink in your hand.
It doesn’t get much better than oceanfront property in Maui on Kaanapali Beach. Book your stay in this tropical paradise today!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1250 square feet, 117 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Kahului Airport Maui (OGG), Kapalua Airport Maui (JLM)
45 minutes by car (OGG), 25 minutes by car (JLM)
Oceanfront, overlooking the gorgeous Kaanapali Beach and Pacific Ocean. Not to be confused with Ocean View, Oceanfront is the best view category.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Maui Theater - Catch on of Maui's two most popular stage shows here; Ululena and the Elvis in Hawaii Burn'n Love show are fan favorites!
- Blue Maui Ocean Adventures - Blue Maui offers whale watching and snorkeling, both favorite activities of visitors to Maui.
- Kaanapali Golf Resort - This resort features 36 fantastic rounds of golf amongst breathtaking views of land and sea.
- Ironwood Ranch - From the Ironwood Ranch, guests can enjoy some of Maui's most scenic areas by horseback!
- Volcano Air Tours - There's no better way to catch sight of lava flowing from an active volcano than from the air!
Places of Interest
- Kaanapali Beach - One of Maui's signature beaches, days at Kaanapali are filled with pristine, sandy beaches and impossibly blue waters.
- Front Street - Peruse restaurants, boutiques, local surf shops, and more on this famous street in Lahaina!
- Whaler's Village - At Whaler's Village, guests can enjoy fun shopping experiences, delicious restaurants, and the gorgeous beach all in one day!
- Haleakala Volcano National Park - Towering over the island of Maui and visible from just about any point, Haleakala Crater is a force of nature in every sense.
- Japengo - Located in the Hyatt Regency, this lovely eatery serves up locally-grown products coupled with exotic ingredients from Pacific Rim countries.