Clifftops Bluff Cabin
Clifftops Bluff Cabin
Visit this charming, mountain cabin with beautiful views of Bluff Valley. The home offers you the feeling of staying in a cabin while being able to give you a luxurious experience. The 3,000 square foot property features three bedrooms and can sleep up to 6 guests. This property seamlessly blends the mountainous rustic beauty with modern luxury. If you haven't explored this part of the U.S., you certainly won't be disappointed with a stay here in any season!
The great room features vaulted ceilings with furniture around the beautiful stone fireplace and television. This room works as the perfect space for all to gather together with plenty of room. Natural light floods through from the floor to ceiling windows, opening up the space further. The kitchen is tucked under wood beams, creating a cozy space you will enjoy preparing meals. Bar seating for five can be found at the kitchen counter.
All three of the bedrooms in Clifftops Bluff Cabin offer amazing natural light and views. The master bedroom has a King sized bed with access to the deck. The other two bedrooms offer a Queen sized bed and two twin sized beds. The top to bottom wood finishing throughout the entire home creates a cozy space, left with chic mountain décor.
Off of the great room, you have access to the large deck with an outdoor fireplace and many lounging and outdoor dining areas.
Spending time on the deck, taking in the sweeping Mountain views, is a crowd favorite during any time of the year!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Chattanooga Airport (CHA) - 1 hour by car
Nashville International Airport (BNA) - 1 Hour and 25 minutes by car
Only 40 feet away from the bluff overlooking the Cumberland Plateau
Activities of Interest
- South Cumberland State Park - Visit for a day filled with miles of trails and scenic areas
- Tennessee Aquarium - Home to more than 9,000 animals! Swim, fly and crawl through this aquarium dedicated to educating visitors
- Ruby Falls - Visitors are wowed by this thundering 145-foot underground waterfall, a natural wonder within scenic Lookout Mountain.
- Bonnaroo Festival - Visit the area in June for this four-day annual music and arts festival
Places of Interest
- Swanee - Visit The University of the South, with just a short 15 minute drive
- Natural Bridge - One of the most beautiful hidden gems and a gorgeous representation of the Cumberland Plateau
- Fiery Gizzard - Considered one of the top 25 hiking trails in the United States with views of spectacular rock formations, cascading streams, waterfalls, rocky gorges and panoramic overlooks
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet