Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta - Grande Luxxe 2 Bedroom Residence
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe 2 Bedroom Residence
Grand luxury awaits you at this magnificent 2 bedroom, 3 baths, exclusive residence. Outside living space grants you awe-inspiring surroundings of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Bandera, Every living space at this destination boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you are surrounded by paradise.
This gorgeous two-story space features a first floor featuring a gourmet kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table, living room, bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, and laundry room with washer and dryer. The terrace includes a plunge pool, dining table, daybed, and two armchairs. The unit’s second floor offers a TV area, full guest bathroom, bedroom with king-size bed, and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. This unit also includes 3 TVs.
Residence Tower amenities include full concierge and butler service, private elevators that open into your suite, a rooftop pool, and SkyLounge restaurants for the exclusive use of tower guests.
On the property, you will have access to an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus course, an 18-hole Greg Norman course, tennis courts, state-of-the-art gym, world-class spa, 18 restaurants, French marketplace, largest pool system in Latin America, two kids clubs, wave pool and lazy river, kids water park, and free nightly entertainment!
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks.
The area is well known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, unique flora.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
10 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Don't miss the Fiesta Mexicana or beach party buffet and open bar.
- Take a tennis clinic, attend the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf, or participate in a sports and fitness class.
- Book a culinary tour, a cooking class, or tequila tour at Luxx Bar.
- For kids: beach and pool activities, lazy river, wave pool and waterslide, beach trampoline and rock wall, kid's club and water park.
- Go on a nature trek, snorkel, scuba dive, jet ski, or parasail.
- Dine at one of the 38 exquisite bars and restaurants.
- Have a dip in any of the 27 pristine pools onsite.
Places of Interest
- 2, 18 Hole World Class Golf Courses, 1 designed by Nicklaus, the other by Norman
- The Grand Bliss Beach
- Spatium & Brio Spa and Fitness Center
- Visit Santuario, an enormous thatched-roof palapa that acts as a scenic spot for coffee and pastries by day and a vibrant entertainment venue by night, complete with full bar, performance stage, and dance floor.
- Truly a shopper’s paradise, La Plaza is an expansive market that features a myriad of beautiful boutiques, including a designer clothing shop, a cheese counter, a bookstore, and a chocolate shop.
We had a wonderful time staying in this beautiful resort over the Christmas holiday. The owners were very responsive in helping us plan our trip, and the Resort is fantastic. Great service, lots of restaurants, beaches, pools. Great store on the premises for shopping for everything you need.”