Arundel is a 3600 square foot home with five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. This home is a pool lover’s paradise with an outside oasis beyond your wildest dreams.
In the main living area, there’s plenty of cushy seating with natural wood accents and a beautiful chandelier. Sit back and enjoy each other’s company in this gracious space with an open floor plan and wall-spanning windows. An oversized center island is at the heart of the kitchen, with raised bar seating for six as well as a dining space just off the kitchen with seating for eight to ten guests, and gorgeous views of the pool. The kitchen appliances include gas double ovens, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The game area gives you the chance to challenge your friends to a game of pool and see who the real vacation champion is. This home has it all.
The luxurious and airy Master Suite features a king-size bed and a queen sofa sleeper, HDTV and a private door leading to the backyard. The en-suite bathroom has an oversize soaking tub, large shower, and granite counters with two sinks. Suite Two is located in the private courtyard casita and features a king bed, HDTV, and reach in closet. It has a private en-suite bath with a large tiled shower and sink. Suite Three is located in the main house and has a king bed, HDTV, reach-in closet, and its own private en-suite bath with another large tiled shower and sink. Bedroom Four is located in the main house and has two queen beds, HDTV, French doors to the side yard, and another en-suite bath with a large tiled shower and sink. Bedroom Five features a king bed and HDTV. The powder room is located in the hall of the main house just off the game room.
This unique, stunning and inviting yard is the perfect setting to entertain friends and family, with a gorgeous poolside bar and BBQ. Kick your feet up at the pool, which features a tanning shelf with an umbrella, eight lounge chairs, and a covered patio with outdoor dining for 11 and a full-featured BBQ. The showpiece gas fire pit is the perfect spot to kick back at night and enjoy the waving flames at the fire pit. The patio is the perfect outdoor lounging area for a quiet time to curl up with a great book, or with your morning cup of coffee.
The home offers wireless internet, high-quality linens, bath and pool towels, plus a starter set of L'Occitane soaps in each bathroom. It is fully equipped a laundry room with a washer, dryer, ironing board, and iron. The driveway and garage allow parking for up to five vehicles.
Arundel is tucked away in a private, gated community and is just minutes away from shopping, dining, spas, top golf resorts, and casinos. It is in one of the very best locations, just off the "Golden Mile" Avenue 49. El Paseo is 10 minutes away. Interstate 10 is also extremely close allowing you to quickly head to Palm Springs and other Coachella Valley destinations.
Seize the opportunity to stay in this stunning desert home where you’ll be surrounded by elegance at every inch, make the memories of a lifetime, and feel like royalty.
Private Residence with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, King, King, King, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous courtyard with luxurious pool and meticulously manicured landscaping.
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Optional Pool Heating is $100/day
Activities of Interest
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – A fantastic annual music festival held in April featuring musical artists from many genres of music among several different stages.
- Indian Wells Golf Resort – Enjoy the day with a few rounds of golf at this desert masterpiece.
- VillageFest - The place to meet new friends is at this old-fashioned street fair with sidewalk performers, musicians, farmer's market, gifts and lots of food.
- Palm Springs Art Museum – Take a break from the heat while enjoying compelling art exhibitions from national and international artists.
- Palm Springs Air Museum - Rated by CNN as one of the top 14 Air Museums in the World. This facility Gives visitors an up-close look at the legendary fighters and bombers of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
Places of Interest
- Purple Room Supper Club – Great entertainment, great food, great drinks, and great fun with all of the elegance of the Swing era.
- Miro’s Restaurant – One of the top rated local restaurants with European cuisine. Slavic, Hungarian, Italian, Greek, and German styles of cooking in an establishment with recognizable elegance with an amazing wine list will leave you happy and satisfied.
- Agua Caliente Indian Canyons - Considered sacred to the Cahuilla Indians and of historical importance to scientists and nature lovers, these canyons provide a range of outdoor recreational activities for visitors.
- Tahquitz Canyon – Home to a spectacular 60-foot waterfall, rock art, ancient irrigation systems, native wildlife and plants with an observation deck and hiking trails.
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - Climb 8,000 feet from the desert to the San Jacinto Mountains, in less than 15 minutes, by tram.
Had a great time at Arundel! The house was perfect for our girls retreat. Plenty of room for everyone and very comfortable accommodations. The outside pool area is phenomenal!”
Arundel is very nice and can comfortably accommodate a good sized group. 7 beds (all queen or larger) and 3.5 baths (with lots of towels and soaps etc) so you are easily able to get away or convene in the spacious common area/backyard. Flat screens everywhere and speakers for tunes as well. Very social backyard/pool/spa/BBQ areas. Kitchen is spacious and stocked extremely well. Fun getaway place.”