Escape to Mexico and stay at the beautiful hillside Villas Leo, with unobstructed views of Acapulco Bay. The area, known as the Pacific Coast Pearl is one of the most popular beach destinations in Mexico. This 7,534 square foot residence defines luxury. Sleeping up to twenty-six people, the home features eleven bedrooms and hotel-style amenities, making your stay an unforgettable experience.
This home offers guests a unique, private escape into a tropical paradise. The home is designed for guests to feel as if they are outside at all times, with glass sliding doors offering sensational views from every room. Each of the eleven lavish bedrooms has either outdoor access or windows giving you that illusion. The home is decorated with whites, pops of color and uncarpeted floors giving the entire space a crisp, sleek feel.
The spectacular landscape is going to draw you to spend most of your time outside. The balconies are completed with everything from ping-pong tables to life-size chess boards. There are plenty of comfortable seating areas around the balconies for relaxation as well. Outside you will find an infinity pool with sensational views out to Acapulco Bay. The pool is surrounded by lounge chairs and incredible lush landscaping. Covered straw huts can be found on either side of the pool.
One of these huts is designed as a relaxing lounge area with couches so that you can enjoy this pristine property and pool area in the comfort of the shade. In the other hut, you will find a large outdoor bar with both bar seating and a long dining table. This is the perfect spot to have an incredible candlelit dinner prepared by the residence chef!
Safety shouldn’t be a concern when visiting this property. Staffed with a house manager, concierge, chef, barman, waitress, housekeeper, driver, and gated security, everything will be taken care of at all times in order for you to have a relaxing stay full of pampering!
The concierge at the property is able to help you with outside travel plans you would like to coordinate while staying at Villas Leo. Many amazing restaurants can be found nearby as well as great nightlife. Land transportation to and from Acapulco International Airport and any additional transportation around Acapulco can be arranged (for an additional fee) for the guest during your stay at Villas Leo.
Stay at a Villas Leo and treat yourself to a week of pure luxury!
Private Residence with 3 levels
11 bedrooms, 14 baths, 7534 square feet, 700 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Queen, 2x Full, and 2x Twin
26 guests maximum
Acapulco, International Airport
20 min by car.
Incredible Acapulco Bay views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
The property's personal chef will set up a menu with the guest before they arrive, There is a $60 per day charge per person for food. Alcohol and other beverages are an additional charge. Per property policy, no outside food or drink allowed.
Activities of Interest
- Private Deep Sea Fishing in Acapulco - Experience the thrill of catching a sail fish or a marlin on Pacific Ocean waters; enjoy Acapulco's tropical scenery and bask in the glorious sun while you wait for the fish.
- Acapulco Horseback Riding Tour and Baby Turtle Release - spend a beautiful morning surrounded by the nature of the Pacific Ocean!
- Mexican Food Cooking Class with Market Visit - Enjoy a great culinary experience in Acapulco and visit Mercado Central, a tortilla factory and a restaurant where you will cook the best Mexican dishes.
Places of Interest
- La Quebrada Cliff Divers - Acapulco's most storied and aged tradition vaults daily from La Quebrada's daunting clifftops in Old Acapulco and is a must see!
- Fort of San Diego - Visit the most relevant historic monument in Acapulco and was the most important Spanish fortress along the pacific cost.
- Arts & Crafts Markets - Mercado de Artesanias Dalia and Mercado de Artesanias Parasal are two of the fun, open-air marketsplaces in town.
We had a wonderful stay at Vilas Leo. It it important to note that this home is run similar to a small boutique hotel. It is perfect for large groups who wish to stay in one place! It is in very safe neighborhood with full security at all times! Transportation is available for your group by the villa or you ask them to call a taxi. The chef provided a wide variety of food, and it was all great quality! The staff went out of their way and decorated for my daughters birthday on night! I would love to stay here again! Thank you Villas Leo! ”