Villa San Gabriel
Villa San Gabriel
With the best views in all of Acapulco, this marvelous four-bedroom villa provides luxury and sunshine for all! Located on 4000 square feet in the upscale gated community of Las Brisas, this lovely home features modern influences and offers unparalleled amenities.
The blend of indoor and outdoor living in this contemporary home is seamless, with massive, wall-to-wall windows throughout the design that lead to plush outdoor living rooms and let natural sunlight stream inside. The indoor living room features a pristine white sofa and large flat-screen television, perfect for a movie night. The kitchen is just off of the interior living room, outfitted with modern appliances that will ensure each meal is cooked to perfection.
Each of the four bedrooms is designed to offer comfort and sophistication in equal measure. You’ll love the brightly colored, beachy ambiance of each room, some of which even offer direct access to a patio where you can take in the sunset with a cocktail in hand. Three bedrooms have king-sized beds, and one has two queens.
Outside, a tropical oasis unlike any other awaits you! Your private pool deck is situated overlooking shining views of Acapulco Bay, which you can enjoy from the comfort of a lounge chair or from the refreshing waters of the swimming pool. Sip on a cool cocktail while the grill master of your group fires up the barbecue, or take a leisurely nap in the shade of your outdoor daybed.
You may find it hard to leave your personal slice of paradise, but make sure you venture out and experience the magic of Acapulco! Whether you head to the beach for a day of sand and surf, to La Quedabra to watch the daredevils dive into the water below, or to Punta Diamante to shop and explore, you’re sure to have a wonderful time. Have your own adventure with a horseback ride on the beach or a deep dive into coral reefs to discover marine worlds. When the sun goes down, there are plenty of amazing restaurants and nightlife options nearby.
Visit Villa San Gabriel for the perfect tropical retreat!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Queen
14 guests maximum
Acapulco International Airport - ACA
25 minutes by car
Views of Acapulco Bay!
Daily housekeeping is 15 USD. Daily cooking is 25 USD. Daily pool heating is 30 USD.
Activities of Interest
- Princess Mundo Imperial Golf Course (20 minute drive) - With two distinctive and beautifully landscaped nines, this course will challenge golfers of all abilities.
- Sup Aca (15 minute drive) - Tour the gorgeous waters of Acapulco by kayak or paddle board.
- Tour by Van (15 minute drive) - Enjoy a comprehensive tour of the city, perfectly catered to your needs and desires.
- Acapulco Scuba Center (25 minute drive) - Dive deep in the waters of Acapulco with a experienced and friendly group of guides.
- Acapulco Historical Museum (25 minute drive) - Located in the famous Fort San Diego, this museum gives a comprehensive look at Acapulco's amazing history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Barra Vieja Beach (30 minute drive) - Enjoy serenity at its finest at this peaceful, pristine beach.
- La Quedabra (25 minute drive) - Get your thrills at this rocky cliff face, towering over the sea, and offering excitement as locals dive off the top into the water.
- Tres Palos Lagoon (25 minute drive) - This fresh water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Punta Diamante (20 minute drive) - Punta Diamante is one of the best places to enjoy the beach in all of Mexico!
- Zibu (10 minute drive) - Overlooking the beautiful Bay of Puerto Marqués fuses Asian and Mexican flavors together for a delicious combination.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo