Nestled on 4200 square feet, this beautiful Mexican oasis is surrounded by lush forest and vibrant flowers as far as the eye can see. Equipped with four bedrooms, you’ll wake up to the sounds of a babbling brook every morning, complete immersed in the serenity nature while still only a quick drive away from everything that Valle de Bravo has to offer.
The main house on this lovely property has two bedrooms, and features a spacious living area for you to enjoy. Rustic, hardwood floors run through the home, extending under plush sofas that surround a gorgeous fireplace. This interior living room opens up to a spacious outdoor terrace, creating a stunning blend of indoor and outdoor living that’s perfect for the tropical environment.
When it’s time for dinner, let the master chef of the group get busy in the kitchen! You’ll love this brick-accented space, perfect for sautéing, chopping, and dicing to your heart’s content! Take advantage of modern appliances and plenty of cookware, all ensuring your culinary creations are cooked to perfection.
In the main house, you’ll find two bedrooms with queen-sized beds. The guest house has the other two bedrooms, both also featuring queens. The guest house also features a family room and a kitchenette. In the family room, you’ll find a pull-out sofa, should you need the extra sleeping space.
This lovely property comes with two staff members who live on premises, and are available to assist you with tasks throughout the day. The housekeeper cooks and cleans, and the caretaker is available to drive guests into town or pick up groceries and other necessities (For an optional fee). Their assistance requires a daily tip that is coordinated prior to the start of the stay.
While the interiors of this home are lovely and spacious, you’ll spend hours luxuriating in the tropical oasis that awaits you outside. Swing gently in a hammock or lounge on a plush patio chair and bask in the sunshine. An outdoor grill is available as well as a picture-perfect alfresco dining space, great for a lunchtime cookout!
Valle de Bravo is a town filled with unrivaled entertainment, culture, history, and deliciously authentic Mexican cuisine. When you’re not spending time surrounded by the natural, lush landscape of your backyard, head into town to explore the city streets or head to the lake for an exciting water adventure. There are plenty of adventure outfitters in town, ready to take you on excursions such as horseback riding, kayaking, or parasailing. As the day draws to a close, head into the city for a night on the town in a funky club or authentic local bar.
An authentic experience awaits you at this charming home in Valle de Bravo!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 1 half bath, 4200 square feet, 391 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport (TLC), Mexico City International Airpot (MEX)
1.5 hours by car (TLC), 2.5 hours by car (MEX)
View of lovely forest and a creek running through the property!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Minimum Tip Requirements: 2 Guests- $15 per guest per Day. More than 2 Guests, $10 per Guest per Day.
Activities of Interest
- Cabalgatas Valle (1 hour drive) - Whether you want to horseback ride, rock climb, kayak, or a whole host of other activities, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Parapente (15 minute drive) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- Hotel Avándaro Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This spectacular golf course offers beautiful views and challenging play.
- Lake Avandaro Water Sports (30 minute drive) - Valle de Bravo's most precious attraction, Lake Avandaro offers the opportunity for a multitude of water sports, including sailing and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary (30 minute drive) - Explore this incredible Monarch Butterfly sanctuary, taking in the spectacular colors of the creatures that live here.
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (5 minute drive) - These lovely waterfalls offer a serene spot to hike and enjoy nature.
- Mirador La Pena (25 minute drive) - The vistas of shimmering, blue waters from the top of this lookout are a must see.
- VE Cocina Espanola (10 minute drive) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational, authentic Spanish cuisine.