Lovely Home Avandaro Country Club
This beautiful property in Valle de Bravo, combines the modernity feel with cozy Mexican countryside charm. Located in one of the bests Country and Golf clubs in Mexico - Rancho Avandaro -, this home offer comfort, relaxation, and exceptional direct access to the golf course!
With great spaces, natural lighting, and double heights, this outstanding house receives up to 10 guests, accommodated in 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Indoors are decorated using light and discreet color palette that enhances the vibrant green of the exteriors.
The property has 4300 square feet and enough space for the whole family. With a great living area, the property has also two large indoor and outdoor dining rooms, a TV room, a barbecue area, a bar, and a kitchen fully equipped. All the amenities you might need in a family atmosphere, safe and relaxing!
This property is surrounded by green, perfect to get in contact with nature and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Take advantage of these lovely surroundings settling down around the charming dining table, or heading outside the terrace, where you can have tropical cocktails, watch beautiful sunsets, and enjoy Mexican good weather.
The convenient location of this home, just minutes from Valle de Bravo - one of Mexico’s top destinations -, is ideal to take advantage of all that this magical region has to offer. Foodies, adventures, luxury-seekers, and sports lovers have everything they could ask for.
Stays at this property will combine privacy and relaxations with many activities and sports possibilities nearby. You’ll be close to activities such as golf, horseback riding, water skiing, and so much more!
This region is perfect for experiencing the authentic Mexican culture with a mix of art galleries, traditional food stands, and a picturesque town with lovely old streets and rich architecture. You will be only 30 minutes away from Valle de Bravo Lake, enjoy this rare combination of panoramic views and endless wilderness to explore!
Villa with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4300 square feet, 400 square meters
King, Twin, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Mexico City Airport
1 hour 40 minutes by car
Beautiful golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Parapente (15 minute drive) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- Lake Avandaro Water Sports (30 minute drive) - Valle de Bravo's most precious attraction, Lake Avandaro offers the opportunity for a multitude of water sports, including sailing and fishing.
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (5 minute drive) - These lovely waterfalls offer a serene spot to hike and enjoy nature.
- VE Cocina Espanola (5-minute drive) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational authentic Spanish cuisine.
Places of Interest
- Rancho Avandaro Golf Course (15 minute drive) - This spectacular golf course offers beautiful views and challenging play.
- Cabalgatas Valle (1 hour drive) - Whether you want to horseback ride, rock climb, kayak, or a whole host of other activities, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Mirador La Pena (20 minute drive) - The vistas of shimmering, blue waters from the top of this lookout are a must see.
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary (30 minute drive) - Explore this incredible Monarch Butterfly sanctuary, taking in the spectacular colors of the creatures that live here.