Spend your trip to this stunning Mexican lake town at this modern delight! Spread across 7500 square feet and featuring five bedrooms, this lovely abode sleeps 20 guests directly on the shores of a gorgeous lake. Only a quick distance away from Valle de Bravo’s amazing attractions, you’ll love returning to this luxury retreat after a long day of exploring.
The main draw of this lovely home is the effortless blend of indoor and outdoor living paired with stellar modern amenities. From the plush comfort of your indoor living room, step outside to the expansive lakefront deck, offering plenty of deluxe seating and 160-degree views of the water and surrounding mountains. The décor is sleek and stylish, boasting a sense of contemporary alpine elegance.
The spacious kitchen carries on the chic and minimalist style of the home, with smooth wood cabinetry and state of the art appliances. The master chef of your group will adore this space, whipping up something delicious for everyone to enjoy. If you’re in the mood for a cookout make use of the outdoor grill while guests take a leisurely afternoon dip in the swimming pool. After dinner when the sun sinks low, grab a tropical cocktail and slip into the soothing waters of your hot tub.
There are five spacious bedrooms for you to choose from when the sun goes down at night. Each is decorated with a slightly rustic, soothing style in mind, making good use of tropical woods and subdued colors. The main master has a king-sized bed and private lounge area. The second bedroom also features a king-sized bed, and the third has two queens. The last two bedrooms offer some combination of queen-sized beds and bunks, offering room for many guests
The location of this gorgeous lakefront home offers serenity and quiet in an otherwise energetic city. The home is nestled on the shores of the lake, making it easy to swim in the lake or take advantage of a number of water sports. Just minutes away from the town’s historic main square, you’ll have access to unlimited entertainment, culture, and deliciously authentic food. When you’re not tanning on your private balcony, head to the likes of La Peńa for incredible, panoramic vistas of the entire area, or go on the adventure of a lifetime with one of many tour companies in town. No matter what you choose, whether it be horseback riding, kayaking, or parasailing, you’re sure to experience a thrill! As the day draws to a close, head into town for a night of tasty, Mexican dishes and exciting nightlife.
This gorgeous lakefront abode is the perfect choice for your next trip to Valle de Bravo!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7500 square feet, 697 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
20 guests maximum
Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport - TLC
1.5 hours by car
Lakefront and mountain views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
While not necessary, the pool and hot tub can be heated for an optional additional fee of $600/week.
Activities of Interest
- Cabalgatas Valle (50 minute drive) - Whether you want to horseback ride, rock climb, kayak, or a whole host of other activities, you're sure to have the adventure of a lifetime!
- Parapente (3 minute drive) - Soar over the city and through the clouds on this exhilarating parasailing ride.
- Hotel Avándaro Golf Course (20 minute drive) - This spectacular golf course offers beautiful views and challenging play.
- Lake Avandaro Water Sports - Valle de Bravo's most precious attraction, Lake Avandaro offers the opportunity for a multitude of water sports, including sailing and fishing.
Places of Interest
- Piedra Herrada Sanctuary (40 minute drive) - Explore this incredible Monarch Butterfly sanctuary, taking in the spectacular colors of the creatures that live here.
- Cascadas Velo de Novia (10 minute drive) - These lovely waterfalls offer a serene spot to hike and enjoy nature.
- Mirador La Pena (5 minute drive) - The vistas of shimmering, blue waters from the top of this lookout are a must see.
- VE Cocina Espanola (15 minute drive) - Cozy, yet with an elegant and stylish feel, this lovely restaurant offers sensational, authentic Spanish cuisine.
BeAutiful home best view and locarion
The house is walking distance from downtown The view was beyond our expectations The house is so amazing The staff makes you feel at home I Would stay there a million times ”
Our stay was fantástic, the house complex is beautifully decorated. Confortable and practícal. Christian the owner was very attentive, and his helpers at the locación MARIA an Romualdo , great at cooking, servIng , grilling, shopping , cleaning and very Nice. Highly recommend it. ”