Nestled in the lush, natural splendor of the Buenaventura beach community sits Casa Real, an exquisite, three-bedroom condo that offers all the comfort and elegance you could ever desire. Exemplary of a utopian, tropical getaway, this gorgeous property rests on 2700 square feet of pure luxury, designed with the style of colonial Spain in mind.
The architectural concept of your gorgeous condo harmoniously blends the Spanish colonial heritage of Panama with the sweeping natural landscapes around you. Step into your dazzling beachside condo through graceful arched entryways, and immediately find yourself in heaven. Cool, polished tile flooring is found throughout the home, stretching across the entirety of the spacious open floor plan. The main living space plays host to refined, timbered furniture, including the sofas, chairs, and the elegant dining table. Ample, cushioned seating fills the living room, creating the perfect spot to take a refreshing afternoon nap, or gather and chat with family after a long day in the Panama sunshine. Just off the main living space you’ll find the gourmet kitchen, which offers state of the art amenities and appliances to help you cook up a delicious and hearty meal. Natural light pours into the living room through the pristine, sliding glass door, which leads to a lovely private patio overlooking the extensive, breathtaking landscape of the Buenaventura Resort. After dinner, relax in the salty ocean air and enjoy the shimmering colors of the sunset.
Each of the three bedrooms at this sensational condo offers a sort of coastal elegance, designed to keep you cool and comfortable on those warm summer nights. The main master bedroom has a large king-sized bed, complete with access to a private patio just perfect for a cool glass of wine before bed. The other two bedrooms offer equally comfortable queen-sized beds, and each bedroom is outfitted with lustrous, silken linens fit for royalty.
Here at the unparalleled Buenaventura Resort, you’re provided with the finest amenities and hospitality possible. The Puntarena Beach Club truly is paradise, just steps away from the sea. You’ll love spending your days splashing around in the pool, soaking up some rays, enjoying the exquisite food from the restaurant or enjoying a delicious cocktail from the bar. Golfers will delight in the exceptional, Jack Nicklaus-designed course, which provides players with a challenging and unique experience. If you’re in need for a little rest and relaxation after a championship round of golf, the Corotú Spa offers everything from pampering massages to facial and body scrubs. With 11 superb restaurants on site, you’ll have your choice of fine dining each night, from the local taste of Panama to all sorts of international cuisine.
Your tropical refuge is waiting for you! Come and make Casa Real your own personal paradise for a week.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
Queen and Queen
4 guests maximum
Tocumen International Airport Panama - PTY
2 hours by car
Gorgeous views of the Buenaventura Resort Golf Course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Vista Mar Golf Resort - This spectacular, oceanfront course offers challenging play and sweeping views.
- Pacific Adventures - Pacific Adventures partners with Buenaventura and offers amazing excursions, such as horseback riding, hiking, deep sea fishing, and more!
- Rio Hato Seafood Market - Take a few hours out of your day and explore this vibrant local market. Pick up some delicious seafood along the way!
- Royal Decameron Casino and Nightclub - Enjoy a little late night entertainment at this swanky casino!
- Mantaraya Golf Club - This well-manicured course offers exciting hazards and challenging play!
Places of Interest
- Varela Hermanos Rum Distillery - Tour this third-generation distillery to find out how liquid sugar cane can become rum!
- El Valle - Come and discover this beautiful town high in the mountains of Panama, on the floor of the largest inhabited volcano crater in the world!
- El Palmar - This tranquil beach gives off a relaxed, hippie-vibe, and is perfect for surf bums looking to catch some waves!
- Restaurante Los Camisones - Delight in the taste of fresh and delicious seafood at this local favorite!
- Solera Pool Bar - Quench your thirst without ever leaving the pool at Solera's inviting swim-up bar.
Oscar is a very charming host. His place is new, clean, quiet and very close to Jack Nicklaus Club House. The gated community is nice if you enjoy golf and long beaches, I recommend. Ph”