Luxury Boutique Cottage at top of Main Street
Park City Luxury Boutique Cottage
Park City Luxury Boutique Cottage is an 1100 square foot, two bedroom and two bathroom historic Old Town property which has been thoughtfully renovated with modern design and is located right at the top of Main Street. It is the perfect getaway, with every modern convenience and comfort.
You'll be taken away to another era as you walk in and see the interior elements which have been retained from the original 115-year-old structure to highlight the historical qualities of Park City's once-thriving mining community. A beautiful mix of antique and modern, this peaceful cozy home is absolutely perfect for your family or traveling companions.
The main living area is luxuriously appointed with entertainment amenities, a gas fireplace, leather furnishings, and a state-of-the-art Brookstone massage chair, great after an active day outdoors! You'll enjoy an LCD flat screen TV, TiVo Premiere with Netflix, cable with HBO and Showtime, and a DVD player with a collection of DVDs to view. Additionally, there is a stereo and CD collection to set the mood for relaxing, dining, or entertaining.
The upholstered walls in each suite will make you feel as if you are sleeping in a cloud. There is a queen-sized plush-top bed with a down comforter and pillows situated beside antique armoires and dressing tables in each room. If down is not for you, alternative bedding is also available. You'll be provided with all-cotton 500 thread count sateen linens, and each room also contains Bose Wave Alarm Clock Radios with iPod inputs.
The master bathroom has a jetted tub and a ceiling mounted rainfall shower head. Both bathrooms contain marble floors, bathtubs, designer bath products, blow dryers, and exceedingly soft all-cotton towels.
The library contains hundreds of books to enjoy, a computer with high-speed internet and WiFi, a laser printer, and a "pop up" trundle bed which can be used as two twins or one double-sized bed. There is also an acoustic guitar and tuner for those whose idea of a great après ski is a glass of wine and strumming by the fire.
The kitchen and dining room come ready for comfort food meals. The kitchen is fully equipped with any cooking supplies you may need, including spices. Hand-painted china and beautiful crystal glassware will make every dinner in perfectly elegant.
Outside you'll be able to enjoy the patio and a covered, deluxe, powerful hot tub/spa to relax after the day's activities.
Additional amenities include free local and long distance calls (within the United States) so you can save charges to your cell phone and/or phone cards. There are a washer and dryer available inside for your convenience. The property features on an off-street parking spot, and occasionally has additional parking located nearby (ask the owner for more details).
Don't miss out on the opportunity to stay and relax at this special home after enjoying all of the exciting excursions Park City has to offer! Reserve your stay at Park City Luxury Boutique Cottage now!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet, 103 square meters
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
35 minutes by car
Main Street and Mountain views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Alpine Coaster - Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster!
- Red Pine Adventures - Discover the winter wonderland of Park City with only locally convenient mountain guiding company.
- Utah Outdoor Adventures - Your concierge to the outdoor world in Park City, and the premier outdoor guide service to Park City!
- Gorgoza Park - Spend a day tubing in the snow at this fun-filled adventure park!
- All Season Adventures - This adventure group specializes in unique and custom trips and are happy to accommodate groups of any size and adventurers of all ages.
Places of Interest
- Park City Main Street Historic District - Explore the charming scenery around historic Park City.
- Cognition Winery - Sample the finest wines at Park City's first major winery.
- Jupiter Peak - A gorgeous mountaintop, and one of the most popular skiing destinations in Park City.
- Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter - The Swaner Preserve and EcoCenter is a 1,200 acre nature Preserve and a 10,000 square foot LEED Platinum building with interactive exhibits about the surrounding environment. Come explore with the family!
- Union Pacific Rail Trail - This trail offers stunning views of the Wasatch Mountain Range as it travels across wetlands in Silver Creek Canyon, through small towns, and along Weber River to Echo Reservoir.