Rustic Luxury Lake House
Lake Keowee, South Carolina
Rustic Luxury Lake House
Tucked away on 5,600 square feet within the gates of an exclusive country club on the shimmering waters of Lake Keowee, this gorgeous five-bedroom home offers the perfect retreat in the mountains. Boasting a rustic nature and breathtaking vistas at every turn, this home offers you the serenity and peace of mind you deserve!
The spacious, open layout of this home is filled with natural wooden and stone finishes, creating a folksy atmosphere that will put you immediately at ease. The mountain-inspired interior includes early American hand-hewn beams and barn wood trim throughout, and numerous massive windows, which allow natural sunlight to stream in and fill the spaces with an ethereal glow. During the day, spend your time down by the lake on your own personal dock, where you can swim, fish, and sun bathe to your heart’s content. After a long day at the lake, it’s just a short walk back to your safe haven, where you’ll find plenty of plush sofas just perfect for an afternoon nap, or cozying up with a good book. The seating in the main living room is all centered around a grand stone fireplace that radiates heat when the nights get a little cooler, making this the best spot in the home to gather with your friends and family!
No matter how rustic the home may feel, rest assured you’ll be provided with the best of luxurious and modern amenities. The pristine, gourmet kitchen offers state of the art appliances, and plenty of polished countertops and space for you to whip up a delicious meal. Additionally, there’s a second full kitchen outside on the shaded screened in porch. Just off the indoor kitchen sits a stately dining table, resting under an intricately designed chandelier, and offering seating for eight. Enjoy your dinner while overlooking the gorgeous blue waters of the lake and the sweeping mountain landscape.
In each of the en suite bedrooms, you’ll find immaculate interiors that gorgeously compliment the natural setting of the home. Three of these rooms contain lavish king-sized beds, while the other come with equally comfortable queen-sized beds. All beds are equipped with silky soft linens and warm comforters to keep you warm through the night. Each room offers lovely views, offering you the opportunity to wake up to magnificent mountain scenes every morning.
Lake Keowee and the surrounding areas offer serene and beautiful wilderness, complete with more than enough outdoor activity to keep you entertained all week long. Featuring breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and miles of shoreline to discover, you’ll spend your days doing everything from renting out a boat for the family, to hiking through the multitude state parks in the area such as the Jocassee Gorges Wilderness Area. If you want to get away from the country life for the day, charming towns, such as Greeneville and Seneca, are just close enough to take a leisurely day trip to discover their boutique shops and tasty restaurants!
A week spent basking in the peace and serenity of Lake Keowee is sure to ease your state of mind and thoroughly relax you. Make this gorgeous property your home during your next family vacation!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5600 square feet, 521 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
14 guests maximum
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport - GSP
1 hour by car
Views of Lake Keowee and the Blue Ridge Mountains!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pickens County Flea Market - Every Wednesday, this charming flea market offers stalls featuring food, crafts, and more!
- Scuba Diving in Lake Jocassee - This beautiful reservoir is filled with clear and clean water, creating one of the best dive destinations in the southeast!
- Jocassee Lake Tours - Book a fabulous boat tour and explore the sparkling waters of Lake Jocassee!
- Saddle Creek Vistas - Take a ride through the serene trails of the Cliffs, Keowee Vineyards!
- Ecelctic Sun LLC - This amazing outfitter offers boat rentals, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, and so much more!
Places of Interest
- Downtown Greenville - Greenville offers a downtown that is authentic and lively, complete with delicious restaurants and charming boutiques.
- Biltmore Estate - Built by George Vanderbilt, America's largest home is just waiting for you to explore!
- Jocassee Gorges Wilderness Area - This sprawling natural area contains waterfalls, and streams and trails for fishing and hiking.
- The Lighthouse Restaurant - Come enjoy Lake Keowee's premiere dining and leisure experience, featuring panoramic views of the mountains and lake from every table!
- Lake Keowee - This gorgeous lake offers multiple opportunities for water adventures!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet