Treehouse in Paradise
Treehouse in Paradise
This impressive, three-bedroom home offers you a tropical, natural escape into the rugged wilderness of Pahoa. This home is nestled on 2000 square feet, surrounded by expansive stretches of natural splendor as far as the eye can see. Spend your days exploring the likes of black-sand beaches, lava trees, and other incredible wonders forged by the power of volcanoes.
Constructed from timber, this beautiful home effortlessly combines outdoor and indoor living, creating the most luxurious treehouse you’ve ever seen! The interiors feature tropical wooden finishes and intriguing, authentic Hawaiian art, giving the entire space an earthy, grounded vibe. At every turn you’ll find expansive windows and sliding glass doors that showcase the dynamic landscape and sweeping views around you. The main level offers a living room with plenty of push seating for you and your guests to settle into after a long, thrilling day of exploring the coast, or hiking to the top of volcanoes! From here, the open floor plan extends into the gourmet kitchen, where you’ll find more than enough room to prepare a delicious meal that will satisfy everyone. With stainless steel appliances and ample counter space to work, the master chef of the group is sure to be in heaven! After dinner, exit through the beautiful atrium doors in the living room to the massive, wrap around lanai. This space offers plenty of hammocks where you can laze the day away, along with an outdoor dining space where you can enjoy your meal in the light of the setting sun.
The first floor, while not the main level, offers just as much space and tropical elegance. This area operates as a sort of secluded suite during your stay, offering maximum privacy for couples during your stay. Down here you’ll find a full kitchen, charming living area, and a gorgeous bedroom offering a lavish queen –sized bed. This bedroom is attached to a refreshing indoor/outdoor shower.
The other two bedrooms at this lovely home also offer queen-sized beds, and can be found up on the third level. These bedrooms come decorated in a tropical, modern style, and offer luxurious linens and snug duvets that are sure to please you. The third level comes complete with access to yet another wrap around lanai, offering a more private place to delight the beauty of a Hawaiian sunset, or to take in the views of the shimmering waters of the ocean or the magnificent volcanoes in the distance.
The town of Pahoa is beloved by travelers for its laid back, free-spirited vibe. Featuring a dramatic landscape that’s just ripe for exploring, you’ll find yourself provided with ample opportunity for adventure! Take a dip in Puna’s coastal thermal baths, explore the 12-mile string of pristine beach parks, take scenic hikes along the coast, or even snorkel in shallow tide pools. The list goes on and on! Lava Tree State Monument is a must see, where a lava flow swept through a forest hundreds of years ago, creating strange lava molds you need to see to believe. Make sure you spend some time exploring Pahoa’s inviting boardwalk, housing eclectic shops and delicious local eateries. Maku’u Farmers Market is close by, where you can stock up on fresh produce, or simply explore the local stands.
Come experience firsthand why Pahoa truly is a nature lovers’ paradise, with this luxury treehouse as your home away from home.
Private Residence with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
1.5 hours by car
Ocean and volcano park views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kalapana Cultural Tours - With a variety of eco-centric tours, this great company will thrill and excite you to no end!
- Hawaiian Lava Boat Tours - Experience the thrill of watching chunks of lava splash into the ocean, so close you can feel the heat!
- Hawaii Volcano Tours - Explore these incredible geological structures!
- Lava Walk - Take a serene hike to where the lava meets the ocean!
- East Hawaii Divers - Whether you're a professional or a first timer, this is the perfect company for your Hawaiian diving experience.
Places of Interest
- Kapoho Tide Pools - Snorkeling in these amazing tide pools is a unique and fantastic experience!
- Lava Tree State Park - Stroll through this lovely state park, and take in the gorgeous lava tree formations.
- Maku'u Farmers Market - With food trucks, fresh produce, and local stands, this farmers market is the perfect spot to spend an afternoon.
- Kehena Black Sand Beach - This secluded beach is a favorite among locals, and offers a serene spot to spend your beach day.
- Kaleo's Bar and Grill - With a variety of fresh, delicious dishes, this amazing restaurant offers a friendly and laid-back atmosphere.